Reviews for A Way to Relieve Boredom
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
*smothered by fluff* Thanks for sharing, it's nice to read descriptions of L through Light's eyes. )
imagaYthgiL chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
aww, that was so cute!
my-patronus-is-a-computer chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Here are my very creative and completely original thoughts on this: Awwwwwwwwww ! Sooooo adorable! *fangirl squeal*
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW333
Terrible Feels chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww it's just too cute and fluffy! I can just imagine lights face hehe XD
sandra52519 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
so fluffy. "blushing"
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Yohey, so guess who this is! :P
Ahaa, well, I decided to review this one again 'cause it's cutttttteeee :3 :3 :3 X3 (casually putting an insanely happy :3 face ftw...)
Tell me something: was Light still awake when L said goodnight? Because I can SO imagine his face! Loll...
My favourite line was, "And Light doesn't think that L would be too pleased with the explanation, "I was bored."" Pff, no he wouldn't! XD
Soo...seeing as you're not writing anything in a fandom I understand right now...WRITE SOMETHING I UNDERSTAND! -_- Please? - afterthought. :) I hope that arrow shows up...
Anyways, this was a really random review, but hey, I'm a random person. Lol if you haven't actually figured out who I am by this point. You know what? I'm not going to tell you, so you can stay up at night, sweating and wondering who the hell's stalking you. Have fun with that. :)
SilverWingedRaven chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aw... That was cute. Kinda creepy, but undeniably cute.
ForciblySilent chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I. Love. This. GRAAAAR IT'S SO AMAZING. Funny too. I hate you.

Epiiiiiiiic. You're awesome. Keep up the great work!
ShugoCharaLuvr chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Dude, I don't even ship these two, but this was too adorable to not start considering this pairing. You're changing me! . This was cute. And the only time I ever even liked Light was when he forgot everything, like in this fic. Gah good job xD
Kida Linh chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It's just kinda sweet. o/o
Greyshield chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very nice. Lovely descriptions.
SoShi Love x3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
d'awwww! Loved it!
tii-chan17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hah! Imagine Light's shock when he realized L had been awake the whole time! Loll...

I loved this so much! And yes, this is a happy one shot. I love it! (have I said that before?) XP

Fave bit? L saying goodnight back. Hahaha! Light's face must have been priceless! XD

...It's so like Light to perv on people in their sleep... O.o
SmoshattheDisco chapter 1 . 4/26/2012