Reviews for Slayers: Chaos
MilissaRukia chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
And I was watching an Avatar episode with the cabbage man in it, I am loving the story so far. It took me a while to get back to reading not had much time latley. Cant wait to see what happens
Ale chapter 76 . 1/30/2013
This chapter felt a little rushed, but it was still pretty good.
I'm curious about whether the changes to Zelas are purely asthetic or not.
And I'm excited to see what role Dynast is going to play (I'm guessing minor, but it seems like you are building up to something)

Not too much longer left in the story...
Ale chapter 75 . 1/30/2013
The Zoamelgustar stuff was pretty fun. I'm guessing/hoping that the rival is Lina and Gourry's possible future kid?

Also, the pie to the face thing was pretty funny too.
Ale chapter 73 . 1/21/2013
Another very funny chapter. I really loved the antics of all involved. Zelas's fight was especially fun imo. And the continued dating conversation has left a perma-smile on my face for now :)

Milgazia coming out of his shell somewhat is especially nice for me since I've become a Milgazia fan girl over the course of reading your stories :D
Ale chapter 72 . 1/21/2013
The interaction between Dolphin and Zelas is very amusing :) It seems like Zelas is making sure to take care of her fellow monsters (in her own way of course)

I also liked the conversation between Milgazia and Onix.

Milgazia not even registering the monsters behind him was kinda funny to me actually. Then Dolphin's date comments were HILARIOUS. Especially Milgazia's stuttering :P I want to talk about it more, but I don't want to be too spoiler spoiler spoilery in the review section. Boo.

Suffice to say, I really loved this chapter, especially the final section!
Ale chapter 71 . 1/21/2013
That was a pretty creative way for Zelas to manage to escape. I really liked her explanation to Dolphin about everything that she has been through. Zelas is really resilient. I was surprised that she managed to save Dolphin.
Ale chapter 69 . 1/6/2013
Woah, this was a pretty intense chapter. I think everything will turn out ok, though. Hopefully the connection between Gourry and Gorun Nova will be strong enough to save both of them. I'm doubtful that Gorun Nova will be able to entirely forgive Gourry yet, but i'm sure that it will be enough to not kill him. I'm glad that Lina went after him, and I really like how you plan everything out in this story. The flow feels so natural and the solutions to the problem rarely feel unnatural or forced.
Ale chapter 68 . 1/6/2013
Poor Gorun Nova :( I can't imagine how sucky his life must have been after Flagoon 'left'. It's cute that he continued to hold out hope that she would be eventually reborn and that eventually the two would be able to successfully reunite.

I'm hopeful that this battle will have a happy conclusion...but I'm also worried that it won't. Hopefully Gourry (or Lina) will be able to convince Gorun Nova

I wonder if Lina and Gourry's future child could be the reborn Flagoon?
Ale chapter 67 . 1/6/2013
Aw, I'm so glad that everyone has been reunited finally. Even if they might not be safe yet, it was still nice to see Lina interacting with her parents.

The dbz parts were extra funny. I liked the parallels drawn between Goku and Gourry. I'm curious to see what Zelas has planned for Vegeta!
Ale chapter 66 . 12/28/2012
Pfft, it was amusing how everyone kept volunteering to be Zelas's pawn. I liked how that part panned out.
I wonder if the ship getting trashed after fights will have any effect on Zelas's form when they finally get to go back?

I hope they will be able to successfully save everyone!
Ale chapter 65 . 12/28/2012
The kid-like arguments among the monster lords was pretty cute :3
Dolphin and Leviathin's relationship sounded especially cute. Poor Dolphin :(

I like the mention of Milgazia and Zelas as necessary opposing forces (especially since Zelas is the one that brought it up). Their statements about Lina were especially fun. I like how important a 'mere' human can become even amongst such powerful creatures.

I liked Lina's clever tactic of sensing her parents. I love how you move the plot along and allow for the characters to use their brains to solve problems.
Raiyone Narukami chapter 78 . 12/27/2012
Wow, I've loved this story every since the start. I hope your break from writing isn't too long Mika-chan. can't wait to see what your brilliant mind comes up with next.
Skaia chapter 78 . 12/27/2012
great ending!
Skaia chapter 77 . 12/26/2012
amazing!
Ale chapter 64 . 12/26/2012
Dang, I had to stop reading at the first paragraph the first time because Zelas's remarks made me irrationally angry :P I'm over it now, and was able to enjoy the whole thing.
I'm once more able to like Zelas as a character (not as much as before yet, though). I guess as a monster, though, that is the kind of reaction she would prefer...

I guess it's not so bad since Milgazia seems to have forgiven her. I'm glad that Winry did a good job! That's to be expected of her, though.
The unicorn stuff was cute, and I'm interested in seeing how the unicorn story plays out. We already know the end result, but figuring out how we get there can be just as fun :)