Reviews for Slayers: Chaos
Skaia chapter 76 . 12/25/2012
awesome!
Ale chapter 63 . 12/24/2012
I thought it was cute how Xellos kept not getting what he wanted (I don't know how to word that less awkwardly). Like how he's pretending to lead, but isn't really. And how he wants them to wait for Zelas's permission and they end up waking her up.
I really really really hope that Milgazia will be able to be cured, at least most of the way.
It really sucks that they need Zelas's permission at all :(

I can see it going either way, but I do think Zelas at least cares a little (I still want to hold out hope :( :( :( ) At least enough for it to be more convenient to cure him? :(
Hopefully the cure will be successful.

I really liked Winry's inclusion. It was a nifty touch, and I think you did a great job on her characterization!
Ale chapter 62 . 12/24/2012
(sorry if this posts twice. I typed it once, but I think I hit next instead of post review)
OMG! THIS CHAPTER, WHY?!

I really liked it, but I feel so worried, and a little bit angry. Poor Milgazia. That was such a violent reaction. I absolutely wasn't expecting for Zelas to lose it. That sounded extremely painful. i think I was wincing when I read that.
Even though I love Milgazia, and that part was the saddest/most worrysome for me, the part where she was actively attacking Xellos is where I realized that she had just lost it. Poor poor Xellos.
This part actively made me seriously dislike Zelas. I'll get over it quickly, but it's rare for me to dislike a character. Normally I just dislike the action and easily dismiss it. This was like an irredemable character moment for me. But, like I said, I should get over it :P

Another great chapter :)
Ale chapter 62 . 12/24/2012
OMG! THIS CHAPTER! WHY?! :(

I'm so worried about Milgazia :( That was a pretty horrible reaction. That Zelas just totally lost control was absolutely unexpected for me.
I hope that Milgazia will be able to be cured by the specialist :(

Even though that part was really alarming and kinda sad, the part with Xellos was even more shocking. It kinda proved that she had totally lost it if she was even reacting so violently to her favorite minion.
Skaia chapter 75 . 12/23/2012
such a great adventure!
Ale chapter 61 . 12/16/2012
The romantic misunderstanding things that you do are really hilarious. I loved Filia's reactions. At least Xellos was appreciative for once :P Even though he probably wouldn't have been if he had known what Filia thought.

I felt kind of bad for Lina and Gourry for working so hard for the White Materia for no reason. Hopefully it will have some use.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It looks like they'll finally be able to save Lina's parents! And Luna? Hopefully...?
ale chapter 60 . 12/16/2012
The punched control panel and the punishment for it greatly amused me.
And poor Milgazia and his regret :( Poor Onix :(
:( :( :(

I thought it was pretty...cute?...that Zelas wanted to be the one to cause Milgazia to be miserable. And also her reaction to him being the only one who can make himself that way.

Milgazia playing mechanic was pretty fun/funny. The duel monster battling stuff was also really fun :)
Ale chapter 59 . 12/16/2012
Pfft. I liked seeing Milgazia being the snarky one for a little while :P And him feeling good about finally knowing for sure that he knows something that she doesn't know.
It was also really funny that he insta turned serious when Zelas mentioned it, and that it was supposed to be a kind-of-compliment-but-but-not-really-because-he's-a-dragon.
I liked that Zelas couldn't control the energy first try,, but then gets the confidence to do it right the second time. Little things like that just make your story seem that much more realistic. Every character has moments of strengths and weaknesses, and various emotions inbetween. The characters do make mistakes, and they learn fromthem. The characters are not perfect, and that's part of what makes them likeable.
Also, the connecting thing was pretty funny. I'm amused that you included that. I liked her "Alright, fine, do it!"

Another great chapter. It has the humor and the tension, plus my favorite character from your story :P Again, I like all of the characters a lot, though.
skaia chapter 74 . 12/15/2012
lol!
Skaia chapter 73 . 12/14/2012
hilarious! it's good to see another humor chapter, though the action ones are awesome too!
Skya chapter 72 . 12/13/2012
lol awesome!
Skya chapter 71 . 12/12/2012
Zelas really is tough
Skya chapter 70 . 12/11/2012
aw this was such a well written chapter very emotional
Skya chapter 69 . 12/11/2012
wow another amazing chapter and cliffhanger
Skya chapter 68 . 12/11/2012
super intense chapter with gorun nova confronting gourry!
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »