Reviews for Slayers: Chaos
lol dragon ball z!
Skya chapter 66 . 12/7/2012
loving the scifi twist
Ale chapter 58 . 12/7/2012
I likedGourry's description of the two monsters navigation. I love how he has those moments of clarity. He's not always the dumb comedy relief character that some try to make him out as. I love how you keep the characters fairly true to the anime, plot points aside of course.

It made me so happy to have Milgazia included in this world now :) Somehow he's easily becoming my favorite character in this story. Don't get me wrong, I love pretty much everyone that you write. He's just my favorite right now :) :) :)

Phythan's innocence is so cute. "Poor" Millie, though XD
Ale chapter 57 . 12/7/2012
I found it very interesting how Zelas is so powerful yet having so much difficulty adapting. It's actually making me like her a lot more as a character.

I loved how Lina was the one who was able to save the day (even though Zelas did have to run away from the next challenger immediately after).

The way you described the fight and the characters frustration throughout was done very well. I felt like I was inside of the moment with them. Rereading this paragraph made me tense and nervous all over again even though I knew what was going to happen.
Ale chapter 56 . 12/7/2012
I loved the comment about Xellos being a 'strong and passionate' lover, especially when he denied it.

All the fangirling over Filia was priceless along with the uke comments. Hilarious.
Oh, and Xellos getting jealous was icing on the cake.

As for the end, Zelas turning the oxygen off in response to Lina's threat was pretty funny too.
Ale chapter 55 . 12/7/2012
Hi again. It's been a while since I reviewed :( I'm so bad at it. Normally I'm just a silent reader, but I really love this and think that you deserve the reviews. This is very likely my second favorite fanfic that I've EVER read. And EASILY my favorite Slayers fanfic :)

I'm actually up to chapter 61, but I'm going back and reviewing the chapters up to there before I will allow myself to read further.

I don't believe Zelas when she said she thought they would get honest jobs :P Pfft, she knows them well enough to guess that they will cause some form or another of chaos wherever they go.

I loved how the girls now have to dress as boys in retalliation for all the times the guys dressed as girls.

I found Zelas's interview very funny as well.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 57 . 12/6/2012
I am loving all the other sci-fi animme references you threw in. Love Outlaw Star
Skya chapter 65 . 12/4/2012
great battle!
Skya chapter 64 . 12/2/2012
loved the past story and the younger monster lords are hilarious!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 56 . 12/2/2012
Very hilarious I loved every moment of it
Skya chapter 63 . 11/30/2012
this is too awesome!
Skya chapter 62 . 11/29/2012
that's an interesting back story I hope you'll elaborate more about Zelas' past
Skya chapter 61 . 11/27/2012
O.O cliffhanger! that's some twist!
Skya chapter 60 . 11/24/2012
loved the yugioh references!
Skya chapter 59 . 11/22/2012