Reviews for Slayers: Chaos
Skya chapter 58 . 11/20/2012
so suspenseful awesome!
Skya chapter 57 . 11/20/2012
the space battle was amazing O.O
Skya chapter 56 . 11/20/2012
loved the end to this chapter hilarious!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 55 . 11/13/2012
This is hysterical. The obligitory cross-dressing ep with a twist. Is thiss place supposed to be an expy of Ouran High out of curiosity?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 54 . 11/13/2012
I have no idea what DRRR is but that was hilarious. Plus introducing Lina and co. to fast food was a mistake LOL. Regading last chapter I'm glad you had the scene where Gourry is upset over Gorun Nova's betrayal. I was expecting that sooner to be honest but that was a well done scene.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 53 . 11/13/2012
LOL nice. Definitely caught the Andrew reference and liked that Zel and Amelia were mistaken as cosplayers
PhinalPhantasy chapter 52 . 11/13/2012
Horray! Back to the main plot! Nice recap too
PhinalPhantasy chapter 51 . 11/13/2012
That was very awesome!
Ale chapter 54 . 11/12/2012
Them getting addicted to the greasy food was pretty funny.

Technically Lina wasn't the cause of it, but I did guess that they'd have to run away after causing destruction lol

Another fun chapter :)
Ale chapter 53 . 11/12/2012
All that job stuff was pretty funny. But I know it's going to end up with them running away probably after Lina destroys something XD
Ale chapter 52 . 11/12/2012
Yay for Filia back to normal and able to get home now :3

Beast Master seemed suprisingly calm about the whole thing. I guess she was very interested in what Xellos had to say.

I loved the flashback, but I'm also excited to get back to the plot :)
Ale chapter 51 . 11/12/2012
WOW! That was a super intense and wonderful chapter! I loved it!

The bond between Flagoon and Gorun Nova is incredible. I loved the interaction (even if it was one way, but the sword must feel better about at least being acknowledged).

I knew Flagoon would get in the 'final' blow on Xellos, but the set-up was fantastic.
Obviously he'll get away, but the whole scene was pretty intense. A million thumbs up!
Ale chapter 50 . 11/12/2012
The Amelia ancestor incident was pretty funny. I liked both Milgazia and Filia's reactions!

And Flagoon's comments on Milgazia's transformation were priceless! I love it when you write him out of his comfort zone lol. I absolutely love the interaction between the two. They could have been a cute couple.

Milgazia tricking Xellos was another highlight for me. Xellos must have thought that was mighty shameful :P
But Flagoon's immediate announcement that she would fight Zanaffar on her own was an even greater moment!
Milgazia's faith in her an even greater! Haha

Overall, this was one of my favorite chapters from the entire story (probably?)
Ale chapter 49 . 11/12/2012
Pfft. I liked Filia trying to decide what ' ' was to her.

I also liked Xellos's reasons for allowing Joyrock to live.

"You..." Flagoon looked right at Xellos who was by then convinced that she had become aware of his true nature. "Have the same names as the main characters of the play Romeo and Juliet!" She smiled in amusement. "Quite a coincidence, isn't it?"
was absolutely hilarious, and totally a Gabriev moment. XD My favorite quote of this chapter. Easily!

I've missed this story!

Sorry for getting behind. I've been out of state for awhile without internet access *horrors*
Skaia chapter 55 . 11/11/2012
hilarious XD it's payback time!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »