Reviews for Nighttime Hero
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 7/9
The second instance with Wally was my favorite, closely followed by the one with Artemis and Wally in the sickbay. However, all of them were wonderfully written and your characterizations were right on the mark. Loved this!
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Love it! The fourth part made me misty-eyed. I also loved the second part, the sleepover with Wally and finding out he had a plushie too.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Aw, this was so sweet!
I like the idea of Robin having a Batman plushie. It just seems...right.
Well, spelling, grammar, and punctuation all seem to be in order, not to mention ADORABLE idea.
Keep up the GREAT work!
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very lovely written!
So sweet that Robin has a Batman plushie while Batman has one of Robin.
Especially the scene where both Robin and Kid Flash had a plushie and argued about which one of them is better was really amusing.
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aww! I loved it :)
MTBlack chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hello there :)

I'm writing just to tell you I've been stalking your fics from the shadows of my cell phone that won't allow me to login in to post a review. And I decided that it's already time to return the favor of having been entertained during long dull hours of work.

This one was the first fic of yours I read and I'm so glad I did it. It was so sweet, fluffy, tender, even funny in some parts. I really had a great time reading it. Thanks for sharing it!
Wintress chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
dude

this was

really heartfelt

and it was funny in some parts.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Fantastic story! Well written and wonderfully entertaining.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
...Speechless. Beautiful piece.
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This fic is so adorable!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
What more can I say?

I saw this on YJ Anon Meme and fell in love with it.

I would have enjoyed a little more Batman/Robin interaction but this was sweet all on its own.

I love fluffiness and you pulled it off amazingly. Kudos!

Much love.
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
okay, either I'm just emotional today, or I want to cry my eyes out at the last part, with the young boy. This was wonderful, and I have to admit, I have a little Batman plushie that lays on my full size bed. Doesn't everyone. Now if only it were a Robin plushie, LOL.
OceanLace chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh gosh, this is what I read fic for. I have so many feeeelings ;u;

you are a beautiful soul for writing something so adorable
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
aaaaaawwwwwww... sooooo adorable!
WriteOnForever chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I just died of cuteness. Amazing story.