Reviews for Nighttime Hero
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Love it! The fourth part made me misty-eyed. I also loved the second part, the sleepover with Wally and finding out he had a plushie too.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Aw, this was so sweet!
I like the idea of Robin having a Batman plushie. It just seems...right.
Well, spelling, grammar, and punctuation all seem to be in order, not to mention ADORABLE idea.
Keep up the GREAT work!
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very lovely written!
So sweet that Robin has a Batman plushie while Batman has one of Robin.
Especially the scene where both Robin and Kid Flash had a plushie and argued about which one of them is better was really amusing.
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Aww! I loved it :)
MTBlack chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hello there :)

I'm writing just to tell you I've been stalking your fics from the shadows of my cell phone that won't allow me to login in to post a review. And I decided that it's already time to return the favor of having been entertained during long dull hours of work.

This one was the first fic of yours I read and I'm so glad I did it. It was so sweet, fluffy, tender, even funny in some parts. I really had a great time reading it. Thanks for sharing it!
Wintress chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
dude

this was

really heartfelt

and it was funny in some parts.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Fantastic story! Well written and wonderfully entertaining.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
...Speechless. Beautiful piece.
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This fic is so adorable!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
What more can I say?

I saw this on YJ Anon Meme and fell in love with it.

I would have enjoyed a little more Batman/Robin interaction but this was sweet all on its own.

I love fluffiness and you pulled it off amazingly. Kudos!

Much love.
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
okay, either I'm just emotional today, or I want to cry my eyes out at the last part, with the young boy. This was wonderful, and I have to admit, I have a little Batman plushie that lays on my full size bed. Doesn't everyone. Now if only it were a Robin plushie, LOL.
OceanLace chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh gosh, this is what I read fic for. I have so many feeeelings ;u;

you are a beautiful soul for writing something so adorable
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
aaaaaawwwwwww... sooooo adorable!
WriteOnForever chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I just died of cuteness. Amazing story.