Reviews for Crossing the Line
RoboTitaness chapter 5 . 3/23
Man, reading this after your earlier ones... Aldwin is just so awesome!
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 1 . 1/20
This was amazing! It really stayed true to the characters and I loved how Merlin reacted to the situations also the OC were very well written and had believable character traits! LOVED IT
CaitiAthena chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
ohhhhhh dude, you pissed off the wrong prince
CaitiAthena chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
nooooo don't hurt my baby boy...
Quill chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Amazing. Perfect. I love it. A lot.
It's just simply awesome.
Very well done!
TheSkyeDragon chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
AMAZING! :P
Chatterbox818 chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
I love your stories! Well thought out and well written stories of Arthur, Merlin, and the knights are practically nonexistent. Especially when the knights are not Gwaine and his crew. (Don't get me wrong, I love them too, but this change of scenery is refreshing). Never stop writing these!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
I really liked this story, I love stories where the knights not just Arthur stands up for merlin
FaolanLupa chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
*much applauding* very good fanfic *w*
Fireflyforever chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
Aww - I loved this. I understand from your reviews that this is a prequel but I haven't read the other stories yet so I'm coming to your OCs fresh, as it where. They are brilliant - you are an astonishing writer with a wonderful vocabulary and the knights bounce of the page (screen) and seem as lifelike as the characters from the show.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
This was a vey pleasurable read indeed. I applaud you ;) Seriously spectacular.
DragonReader99 chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
That was great!
zoneofk chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
I'm not very good at writing reviews - but wanted to say, you're story rocks! :-D Well written and I enjoyed reading it so much! I love Merlin and your characterisations are really great, I can see the characters in my head as I read your story, though having to make up what I think your original characters look like of course, but do love Sir Aldwin! I'm going to read some more of your fics now! Thank you!
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Auther used Cliffhanger. It was very effective.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
Awesome story. Go Team Aldwin! :)