Reviews for Crossing the Line
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2020
Love it! This is now canon for me.
Bree chapter 5 . 5/15/2020
Alright, there's no way for me to put into words just how much I freaking adore this story. Seriously. Your writing is absolutely incredible, and the way you managed to capture all of the characters so perfectly, was beautiful. I can't get enough of this story, and I assure you, I will be reading this many more times. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. It's appreciated more than you know.
EccentricBookworm17 chapter 5 . 11/17/2019
Amazing Story!
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 4 . 9/26/2019
Yay I loved this chapter! I like that Arthur and a few of the knights have Merlin’s back.
Law226 chapter 5 . 1/31/2018
Awww that's adorable I love it
PineNutPesto chapter 5 . 1/12/2018
Short and sweet. Just what I needed. :) Thank you!
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
I love this story. I've read it at least a handful of times and enjoy it every time. I have to tip my hat to you - creating original characters that leep off the page and grab reader's attention is not easy, and you have a whole cast of them! Great writing and storytelling!
Elle Poynton chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Gerrick is iconic. End of story.
SHolmesness chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
I read 'Just Deserts' before this, but when I found out it was a part of a series, I went back to the first (this one) and have started reading them in the correct order. I love the protective!knights, the OCs are likeable (except those meant to not be of course..) and it's a generally great fic!
ninagayler chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
Interesting story.
RoboTitaness chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
Man, reading this after your earlier ones... Aldwin is just so awesome!
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
This was amazing! It really stayed true to the characters and I loved how Merlin reacted to the situations also the OC were very well written and had believable character traits! LOVED IT
CaitiAthena chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
ohhhhhh dude, you pissed off the wrong prince
CaitiAthena chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
nooooo don't hurt my baby boy...
Quill chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Amazing. Perfect. I love it. A lot.
It's just simply awesome.
Very well done!