Reviews for Seven Witches for Seven Wizards
GalanthaDreams chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I'm truly looking forward to more. Also, Hermione's dialogue! It had me smiling and laughing.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Its only been one chapter and I already find it ridiculously adorable.
Eclipse1234 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
"Next chapter won't take as long to finish"

Its been eleven years mate.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Ugh, can't Hermione let loose once in a while? She's acting like an old hag, honestly. Fleur acts more like a lady than she. I almost feel sorry for Harry. I hope you update. Don't leave us hanging please lol. Keep writing!

Much Loving,
Yesterday's Secrets
WaterLily23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I only clicked on this because I loved the film Seven Brides for Seven Brothers it's one of my favourites. I was kind of skeptical at first but I quite enjoy it. :)
Edmond O'Donald chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I like it! A Weasley take-off on Seven brides for Seven brothers... :)

I look forward to reading about the mayhem at the cabin and how everyone eventual gets together. That will be fun :)

Regards,

the_scribbler
Unwrittenkhk3 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
good story. i cant wait till you update!
nehimasgift chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
o i found this and love it. lol. i've actually watched seven brides for seven brothers and this is a good adaptation of it. granted you haven't updated in 2-3 years but it'd be really cool if you can just update again. please? well whenever you can at least. good job!
AllyOz chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
I found one of your fics by mistake, then I had to read two, then three, but after going through the fics that are listed on your page, I was disappointed to find that a lot of them aren't finished!

Please update soon. I really don't mind which one, just please update soon.
Harry's Half Brother chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
It's a decent plotline, a little too much talking at times but good overall. Hurry up with the next chapter plz!
dillon2 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
I love this story! Please update soon.
NS chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I love the idea of this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
Amianta chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
Bonmatin, I see that your last update was in 2003, but I hope that you'll update soon because that was a really good story. PLEASE UPDATE.
Star chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
This is so..funny..I especially love the part when Ron thought that the twins were hinting that he should take Hermione but Ron thought they were hinting of ginny...Hilarious...I was laughing so hard..
Disty chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
OH ok...this is killing me, I want to know what happens next. _