Reviews for All From A Hospital Bed
Orumon chapter 1 . 7/23
An excellent story and a much more serious sequel to MoS than what was used in the FSN VN.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/2
you do a great job showing how shirou's barely managing to hold together underneath the pressure, the best heroes are the ones who continue on despite the scars they bear
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
brillian. ver brillian.

Much like those lines, though I do have context, if I didn't, they would make little sense. The ending that this was based off, though... I still can't imagine the Rin circumstances. That's what I want to read,does she break down like he seems to, but in a more messed up way. I like this story, but if I didn't read that one shortened end of Heavens Feel, and even having done so, I want more.
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
A sweet and clever story.
Shirou Fujimura chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
T_T

I'm crying...you really know how to tug at the heartstrings.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I think it is unprecedented, actually. Archer broke after becoming a counter-guardian, he slaughtered people to save the innocent until that point... without remorse.
For that matter, broken EMIYA wasn't like this.

It's good for sure, and I think suspending my disbelief at him breaking isn't a huge part of it.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Can't believe I didn't find this before! Ayako has always been on if my favourite characters (Even more when I found out she was supposed to be Rider). Great stuff!
Crow667 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
yess its a fine conclusion to that bad end tough shirou would know that just killing himself will serve no purpose he will keep killing and living for those who died thats just how it is, in the end i liked it i just have this fixiation with obscure pairings and ayako deserves the love
ibstudent220 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Well done.
SmileRen chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I loved this so much. Does this actually happen in canon?
GanHunter chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Darn... Its very interesting and I need more Ayako/Shirou fanfics...
PML7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Very good. I enjoyed this immensely.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
At first it felt like it ended to quickly. Like it could have used a little epilogue of their lives after or something... But after thinking about it, it is best the way it is. It leaves you thinking about how they would have dealt with their future. A broken duo, on the outside and the inside, trying to make up for what the other lacks. It is a bit sad, yet considering the Heaven's Feel story, it fit pretty well.

Though I still can't help but wonder at how Sakura could have become the Dark Grail if Shirou didn't fall in love with her... Or maybe he did, and this is the result? Then this would be an even sadder story in disguise. But then where is Rin? And what happened to Illya that caused her to die as well? It couldn't be he is in his doll body now...

Agh, speculating will get me nowhere. Either way, enjoyable oneshot. Thanks for it.
Racke chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
An interesting viewpoint, using an interesting Shirou and a very life-like Ayako. Whilst sad, whilst broken, whilst really not good for my mood, it was a wonderful story to read.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ohhhh! Just found this one. Good, no, Great stuff. This is kinda like "The EMIYA who would not become Archer" route. Or the Ayako route.

...why no Ayako route? That would have been so much more awesome...

Anyway, it's a good story, and a good reminder that the 5th Holy Grail War was exceedingly quick. Kinda like War in the Pocket. Everything happened all at once and on top of itself.