Reviews for All From A Hospital Bed
dzk87 chapter 1 . 1/14
I think it is unprecedented, actually. Archer broke after becoming a counter-guardian, he slaughtered people to save the innocent until that point... without remorse.
For that matter, broken EMIYA wasn't like this.

It's good for sure, and I think suspending my disbelief at him breaking isn't a huge part of it.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 1/5
Can't believe I didn't find this before! Ayako has always been on if my favourite characters (Even more when I found out she was supposed to be Rider). Great stuff!
Crow667 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
yess its a fine conclusion to that bad end tough shirou would know that just killing himself will serve no purpose he will keep killing and living for those who died thats just how it is, in the end i liked it i just have this fixiation with obscure pairings and ayako deserves the love
ibstudent220 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Well done.
SmileRen chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I loved this so much. Does this actually happen in canon?
GanHunter chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Darn... Its very interesting and I need more Ayako/Shirou fanfics...
PML7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Very good. I enjoyed this immensely.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
At first it felt like it ended to quickly. Like it could have used a little epilogue of their lives after or something... But after thinking about it, it is best the way it is. It leaves you thinking about how they would have dealt with their future. A broken duo, on the outside and the inside, trying to make up for what the other lacks. It is a bit sad, yet considering the Heaven's Feel story, it fit pretty well.

Though I still can't help but wonder at how Sakura could have become the Dark Grail if Shirou didn't fall in love with her... Or maybe he did, and this is the result? Then this would be an even sadder story in disguise. But then where is Rin? And what happened to Illya that caused her to die as well? It couldn't be he is in his doll body now...

Agh, speculating will get me nowhere. Either way, enjoyable oneshot. Thanks for it.
Racke chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
An interesting viewpoint, using an interesting Shirou and a very life-like Ayako. Whilst sad, whilst broken, whilst really not good for my mood, it was a wonderful story to read.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ohhhh! Just found this one. Good, no, Great stuff. This is kinda like "The EMIYA who would not become Archer" route. Or the Ayako route.

...why no Ayako route? That would have been so much more awesome...

Anyway, it's a good story, and a good reminder that the 5th Holy Grail War was exceedingly quick. Kinda like War in the Pocket. Everything happened all at once and on top of itself.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like this a lot. This deserves more views!
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
D'
mmsbddvr chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love the fact you choose a character that nearly everyone forgot and had just moved on. Because it would be so Shirou in the midst of everything to still visit her. The ending I didn't like. I would have prefer a note poorly written. And Ayako getting confirmation later over the morning paper cold and impersonal headlines. 'local boy confess to murders and commits suicide'.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is an amazing story that made me have tear's in my eyes. Truly this is one of the best oneshots I have ever read and I have thousands as I have been in fan fiction for 4 years.
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was pretty cool. Ayako is an under-used character and you did well in inserting her into the mind-of-steel ending route.

Well done. Very sad and bittersweet.