Reviews for All From A Hospital Bed
Bilgamesh chapter 1 . 4/15
It's nice. Ayako get's lots of points for being the hero Shirou needs, loking like Ryougi Shiki and well acting bit like R. SHIKI.
luissz chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow, so heavy and so beautiful, neither shiro or ayako will ever be whole again but maybe they can fill the gap in each other's hearts. Lovely story.
Jack vile Ripper chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
They're such a great couple in a bittersweet tragedy
NewAgeOfPower chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
It wasn't a complete tragedy. Well done.
Orumon chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
An excellent story and a much more serious sequel to MoS than what was used in the FSN VN.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
you do a great job showing how shirou's barely managing to hold together underneath the pressure, the best heroes are the ones who continue on despite the scars they bear
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
brillian. ver brillian.

Much like those lines, though I do have context, if I didn't, they would make little sense. The ending that this was based off, though... I still can't imagine the Rin circumstances. That's what I want to read,does she break down like he seems to, but in a more messed up way. I like this story, but if I didn't read that one shortened end of Heavens Feel, and even having done so, I want more.
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
A sweet and clever story.
Shirou Fujimura chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
T_T

I'm crying...you really know how to tug at the heartstrings.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I think it is unprecedented, actually. Archer broke after becoming a counter-guardian, he slaughtered people to save the innocent until that point... without remorse.
For that matter, broken EMIYA wasn't like this.

It's good for sure, and I think suspending my disbelief at him breaking isn't a huge part of it.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Can't believe I didn't find this before! Ayako has always been on if my favourite characters (Even more when I found out she was supposed to be Rider). Great stuff!
Crow667 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
yess its a fine conclusion to that bad end tough shirou would know that just killing himself will serve no purpose he will keep killing and living for those who died thats just how it is, in the end i liked it i just have this fixiation with obscure pairings and ayako deserves the love
ibstudent220 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Well done.
Ignis76 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I loved this so much. Does this actually happen in canon?
GanHunter chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Darn... Its very interesting and I need more Ayako/Shirou fanfics...