Reviews for Five Ways to Tomorrow
MissPilot chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really, really liked the beginning to this one, I hope you will continue on!
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That is what I like about "The Mentalist"; the way he's always getting under her skin. I read this and I can see the backdrop of his office im my mind and that smug grin he gets when he knows he's getting to her.
MeltedChocoButton chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Excellent chapter. Hope there's more to come.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Intriguing, very intriguing. I like your start, though I would urge you to pull more original quips for Jane to say to Lisbon. If you intend this to be a multi-chapter fic, you'll run out of quotes from the show and it also is a bit more engaging if you use phrases that your readers have not encountered before. Still, your writing is good and your style congruent with that of the show as are your characters despite their changed positions in the storyline. I look forward to reading more about them.

Wotcher,

Tabitha

I say everything in hope of giving you some objective criticism, not to be mean.
Diekzfailz chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
i'm intrigued, i hope you continue soon
sass box chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is great! I'm intrigued so far, and I definitely wasn't expecting that twist at the end.
xanderseye chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I like this so far, its a completely different twist on the original storyline. Looking forward to reading more, I do hope you update regularly.