Reviews for The Buns of Jeff Sonnett
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 7/11
Foreplay? This definitely could lead to another situation...

Good narrative...want more
LK chapter 1 . 7/8
I'd have the same message for Jimmy boy that I had for my parents when they tried to hit me when I was 20: Try and they'll be carrying you out in a body cast.
Gail Lockhart chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
You know for some reason, I've rediscovered The Guns of Will Sonnett. I remember watching it with my dad (who loved westerns) back in the day. This is an excellent story. Very well-written. I can hear Walter Brennan, Dack Rambo and Jason Evers voices. You wrote the dialogue just right! I wish I knew what James did at 17 to cause his father to tan him and what Jeff did at 15 to cause the same. Please fill in this background for us Sonnett lovers! If you have more Sonnett stories, please let me know where I can find them. Thank you!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Love your writing style, you use such rich descriptions, and also enjoyed the father-son reconciliation.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Very well written, and engaging story. I haven't ever seen the show, but your writing drew me in anyway. I especially liked the grandfather Will, and how he helped both father and son see the other one's point of view on what had happened. The end scene between Jeff and Jim was very sweet, with Jeff finally realizing he had the father that he'd always wished for. :) Thanks for posting.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Nicely done.
LauraHuntORI chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love this show. Nice job, especially with the way Will talks...
5-STAR chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awesome story! Loved it!
oldtime chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
that was a good one thank for sharing
BlondFool927 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Thank you for the story. I think you did a great job with the emotions running through it. I love the characters and the angst.
gaben chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Great little scene and story of fathers and sons.

LOL at... And Jeff does got a ways to go afore he's truly growed in both our eyes, but that don't mean we can treat him like his nubs ain't dropped yet."

Fantastic job with the cowboy slang. Yeah Darn tootin!
Lajoci chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Cute play on words! haven't thought about this series for years. Great story; fear for your child never goes away regardless of their age.

Will was wrong, Jim did understand what he did but felt it was earned (although 20 ears old is pretty old for such a tanning).

Enjoy the western genre and this story was a pleasure to read.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
thanks it is a good one keep up the great work