Reviews for Music's Call
Inneedofatimeturner-27 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Really loving this story, looking forward to seeing how the visit to the seven seas and the ending goes :) Scaramouces character is perfectly portrayed :)
Take a walk off my knife chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
OMFG! Love this story so much. I live scaramouche's thought process and you write really well. I'm really looking forward to your next update! Takeawalk
lilaeaagain chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I just love the singing and dancing in this chapter. The way they dance together is so cool!
lilaeaagain chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Great chapter! I love the way they start to touch each other. I felt the feelings!
lilaeaagain chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
It's too much fun indeed! Very good story, congratulations.
CrimsonSuspense chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I've got to say that this is my favourite chapter so far - and I'm thrilled that you're carrying on with this until the end of the musical, this is one of the best multi-chapter fics I've read in a really long time :)
You've got Scara's character and internal monologue exactly as I imagine her, and certain lines in this chapter made me laugh out loud! You've done a fantastic job here.
QueenFan16 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter, one of my favorite scenes! "I love you too, Gazza Fizza!" lol. I just wish there were another chapter to follow it (hint, hint).
CrimsonSuspense chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Not the first time I've said this, but I love what you do with the characterisation of Scara. She's hilarious and kickarse and caustic and exactly how we love her.
(re the author's note, peace and best wishes. X)
omega1979 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
this is totally awesome, so in character and the swearing...justified lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I was Scaramouche in a school production of this play, And this is very interesting to read! I loved playing her as a charcater, as she changes throughout the play, and how she falls in love with Gazza is cool! XD
CrimsonSuspense chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Seriously, please continue this :)
CrimsonSuspense chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is AMAZING. I love the sense of personality you've got for Scaramouche; the sharpness and humour is brilliant -obviously the "Shit." before Khashoggi comes in is perfect!

Overall this reads really well, I hope you continue it.