Reviews for Harry Potter: What I See
Pyrane chapter 25 . 6/27
Thanks for the story, and update when you can ;D

***Pyrane***
Evesgreenleaf chapter 25 . 5/30
Would love to know how the story is going
Mona chapter 25 . 5/25
This is a great story and I hope you can start writing more soon.
Silverstargirl chapter 25 . 5/24
I hope that someday you will finally get back to this story.
Major love for this story hope the hiatus ends soon!
Hellspanda chapter 25 . 2/27
I have to admit I was kinda hopeing for some Dramione to happen but it kinda just works for it to be a Sirco what with the subtle flirting and what not, and although I see a potential potion master trickster coupling I really hope you pair dear Sev with Hermione I think they work rather well together and well office romance and all that :)
Looking forwad to when Johnny lets you work on this some more.
Lotsa love.
H.P
kaila chapter 25 . 2/22
I really wish you would continue this. It's so great. I love the idea of draco and sirius. Continue please. ... Or adopt it out.
abrat4u chapter 25 . 2/22
Loving the story so far and where you are taking it. You can already feel the attraction between Sirius and Draco, you set that up pretty well. Severus and Fred...hmmmm that would be seriously interesting.

Brat
SeventhReboot chapter 25 . 2/16
This is so CUTE
asha74 chapter 25 . 2/8
Really enjoyed this story
Dashusi4ka chapter 25 . 1/2
yes, Siri/Draco! and is it Severus/Fred in the air? can't wait till you decide to continue this!
f.yuri.2011 chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
I love this story!
FWSS? and DMSB?
Theses pairs are welcome!
I like it!
PreciousRaymond chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Will you be continuing this story? Going through my story alerts and deleting those that haven't been updated, but others stories have been, in the last year.
EveJHoang chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
But... you said Ron decided to work at the twin's shop and thus didn't go back to Hogwarts? Oo
patz1307 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
Please update? Desperate here!