Reviews for Don't Turn Out The Lights Now
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I'm about to die of cuteness!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
AMAZING. I actually felt tears threatening 2 fall.
Kames Over All chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww! This never gets old! :D love it!
ILoveBigTimeRush7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
naawwww... that was the cutest thing i have ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
ojlerlgjognetjr that was so good! i love your writing :)
littlelover61 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
omg... that was priceless! so adorable! i love the whole story idea... again to cute! really nice job!
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
THIS IS SO ADROABLE AND SWEET AND CUTE...ok enough of my rumbling but i LOVE THIS STORY SO AMAZING
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Amzing! great work it's so sweet.
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful, wonderous, fantastic job, twinny! :') This was just great!

I loved how you showed different scenes throughout James' life in the story: from when he was a kid & onward.

"'I'm not scared, I just don't like it!' James insisted."

-baby!James is adorable, haha. :3 & I love that he & Kendall fell asleep holding each other-so sweet. :')

"However, Kendall didn't expect to return downstairs to hear the sounds of quiet crying. 'James?' through the darkness, Kendall could see a bundle in the corner of his couch, that he assumed was James under a blanket, and when he called his name, he flinched again. 'James, are you crying?' Kendall asked, dumbfounded. This wasn't supposed to happen…

'Turn the light on.' James pleaded quietly. 'P-please.'"

-*heart explodes*

Poor, poor baby James. :'( I love me some James!angst & you write it so well! & I also feel bad for Kendall too-it's not like he meant to hurt Jamie.

& their first kiss: how precious. :'3 Reminds me of Seddie's first kiss, haha. & I love that James is beginning to trust Kendall already by relaxing under his touch. :D

& I guess this scene struck a chord with me: a very close friend of mine just told me two days ago that they were raped two years ago. I felt a lot of emotions I wasn't used to, like being furious with their rapist for treating them like that & I literally cried for hours over how unfair it was. So rape is now a personal thing for me, & I felt even worse than I usually do when I read that that was what had happened to James. :'( But you wrote it so well & I think it really added to the story & to the reasoning behind James' fear.

When they told each other stories was probably my favorite part of the whole one-shot. 3 That was so cute & yet emotional at the same time. & I love/hate that James is so hard on himself & I'm so glad he has a Kendall to reassure him & keep him safe. :)

You're so talented, twinny, & you did an amazing job with this story-it's one of my favorite things that you've written! Happy Kames Day indeed, & again, GREAT JOB! :D
I know i may be young chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
AAAAAAWWWWWWW! SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO CUTE! 3
noelle chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love it its cute and everyone has a happy ending
taystwin-14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012