Reviews for Revenge
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
OOOO VERY interesting. Can't wait to see what's in store for them:D
Larissa Lawren chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
I loved the humour and the silly moments in this chapter! They contrasted very well with the mystic dark environment and the lovely dark elves. I am exited about the next chapter!
HannahMcBills chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Love it :) You're chapters are amazingly detailed and the story really grips you :D
DeltaCore chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Of course, amazing as ever. Cliffhangers truly are exciting and utterly infuriating at the same time! Now I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Larissa Lawren chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Wow! We had a lot of tension here. I loved the chapter.

Two weeks for a new update sounds horrible. :)) I cant wait for more.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This does not belong here. It belongs in movies. Comics are for the COMICS.
Larissa Lawren chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Hey, great chapter!

Lokis reaction to Sigyns wedding was very realistic. Yet he will not let her go. The third piece in the puzzle Amora is an interesting idea.

What is he going to do with the Norn stones? What does he want to achieve?
Larissa Lawren chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Loki can be so gentle when he wants to be. Poor girl Sigyn. Her beloved is so unpredictable in his mischievous actions. As our favorite Dr Banner said about the god, 'He is a bag full of cats.'
Larissa Lawren chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh, wow! I am not a Loki/Sigyn fan, but this story seems to be very intresting. I am moving to the next chapter. Cant wait to see whats next.
Zlada chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Loving this so far, can't wait to see where this is headed. I think your characterization of Loki in particular is very well done.

Couple of typos I noticed: in the prologue, at the end of the first chapter after Loki wakes up, I think "remembered" should be "remember"; in Chapter 1, when Sigyn and Thor are walking on the veranda, she says "I and I are...were close." I assume it should be "He and I" or Loki and I.

Anxiously awaiting chapter 3.
DeltaCore chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Amazing! I was looking for a story with Thor and Loki, because I'm plotting a crossover. I just needed to know them better. Your story definitely helped! And the plot, details, and characters are done perfectly!
juju chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
It's a great story so far! The writing and characterizations are both really well done. I'm always a little wary of Amora, she can be a crafty devil. But I hope later we'll see more Loki/Sigyn action.

One thing though- the text really bulks up, making it much harder to read. Maybe you could add an extra line between paragraphs, maybe that would help. Like I said though, great story. Can't wait for an update!
Lornaa chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Brilliant! Definitely looking forward to an update soon. I love loki's character in this! Siygn/loki fics are the best!
RubberSoull chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
This is fantastic. Keep up the great work.
JannaKalderash chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
You nailed Loki perfectly, although he is going to be real sorry when she cottons onto the fact that he lied to her.

She'll be the first one to nail his butt to the wall, and sock it to him.

Of course, he might get a kick out of that; from some of the myths I've read, Loki can be on the kinky side.

This is a good story, and I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on it.