Reviews for The Baker's Daughter
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Switching the gender roles of Katniss and Peeta? BRILLIANT! For some reason imagining Katniss and Peeta together with Peeta as a boy and Katniss as a girl is kinda boring to me. But with Peeta as a girl and Katniss as the boy? I feel that it makes so much sense. Peeta did always seem kinda girlish to me. Always good with getting admirers, really good in crowds. And then Peeta's crush on Katniss? Always made me think of a school girl's crush.

Oh and pleeeeease continue! I wanna know how the rest will play out! Will one of Peeta's skills still be strength from lifting flour bags? Will she still join the Careers!? HOW WILL CATO TREAT HER IN THE GAMES!? Oh and is Peeta gonna wear the same dress to Caeser's interview as Katniss in the movie?
Vicky chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Love it so far hope it keeps going that way. :)
Anna-de-un-cuento-de-hadas chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
I love this, please update. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
please aggiornate
LuluCerulean514 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
This is a really cool story so far. I've never thought of what it would be like if the genders were reversed and it's very interesting, I like it! I would like to see some Katniss and Peeta scenes where they actually TALK to each other. Maybe some cuteness between them. Anyways it's been about a year since you've updated so I hope you update soon!
witchygirl chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Ya now, peeta is relly a boi

Just kidding, that stuff gets on my nerves too. You have a lovely story here, except for a few things. Some of your sentences don't make any sense. Read through and look for the mistakes, if you don't believe me. Will you be updating any time soon? This is a wonderful idea and one of the few stories I find with proper grammar, spelling, etc.
Ballhog21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is a really great story I probably read it about a 100 times. I also like you idea I once thought about it myself.
Karate bookworm chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
I love it. The concept is addictive and I hate how there isn't nearly enough of these fanfics. XD
SeraphimXII chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Ongomgongomgomg! Please for all that is good in my life update! This is so amazingly giod! Its excellent! And in character! And i cant wait to see peeta throw that heavy weight showing shes not helpless! Abd that thing wih Cato? Ouuu i wanna see how Katniss reacts to that! XD plz plz update sometime this year!
wwpd chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I love that threat! This is a good story, but you put would, where there should have been a what. Sorry to have to mention it, but thought you might prefer it like this rather than as a "OMG how dumb" reviews that the lesser beings give. So, yeah. Good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I like this :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Plz update. I really like it
NamikazeMia chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
please update !
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
But Katniss is a gurl! Just kidding. Seriously though, I do think it would be a good idea for you to alter the character names a bit to reflect their new genders. Peta is a woman's name so I guess you could change Peeta to that or leave it the same. But Katniss, is a flowering plant so I don't see it working out as a boy's name. The trick would be finding a name that would be more masculine, but would still be recognizable.
BurnedSpy chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
please please please update soon