Reviews for Johanna Mason: They Will Never See Me Cry
Meg chapter 1 . 9/23
I really enjoyed reading this! I think this story really suits Johanna's character and I love how she interacts with Finnick throughout it. This story has so much personality and it links up with the books so well. What an amazing back story! It's a must read for any Johanna Mason fan!
Returning Reader chapter 97 . 7/22
Honestly, this was amazing. The way your story and the original one flowed together, was seamless. I love how Johanna and Finnick were friends. Their dynamic worked wonderfully and left no desire for romance. Thank you so much for this.
This is amazing shame u ended but rly good!
Micale chapter 97 . 2/1
This story was Awsome!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 96 . 1/10
Just wanted to say how much I love this story! I've read the whole thing in about 3 days and it's just so gripping! You portray Johanna in such a captivating way, it is a marvel to read! Thank you for bringing this story to life! I've read this story before several years ago but revisiting it doesn't change how great it is!
Paul chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This was the first hunger games fanfic-aside from a couple ones about Annie's games that didn't make much of an impression-that i ever read. I really did like it. Your characters were superb, although I wish you'd given more of them closure. For a couple years I considered your story to be cannon, at least in my mind. Nowadays I'm more into other, more recent and epic, stories, but this one really is a great one and has an amazing version of johanna. I'm not sure why, but I especially liked blight as chaff and haymitchs drinking buddy. Perhaps the part that interest me most was how johanna didn't resist being prostituted and her family died one by one after he victory. Although it's generally agreed that snow killed Johanna's family when she wouldn't let herself be prostituted, this is never directly stated anywhere in the books or movies themselves and I like your way better. Wish you'd gone further and covered the events of mockingjay from Johanna's point of view, say in a sequel story.
Guest chapter 97 . 8/8/2015
I LOVE THIS AMAZING THE END WAS FABULOUS!
PhoenixGravity chapter 97 . 7/30/2015
I'm not very good with word but here goes: I just loved this story, reading it at 3am and it just kept me thinking. I like the way that you show Johanna, the way that you give her a story that I think the character deserves. Thanks xx
miri chapter 97 . 6/3/2015
Wow that was amazing! Thank you so much for posting! You are totally awesome at writing! Please keep them coming! Good luck
aviva black chapter 97 . 5/21/2015
pls write more!
this was so amazing!
u r truly talented!
Cressida chapter 70 . 5/15/2015
Wow! I am literlarley addicted to this fan fic! Hope there's more to come.
Mys chapter 97 . 3/21/2015
The best story EVER!
Guest chapter 80 . 11/12/2014
Horse d'oeuvres...
Hilarious. You have wit, my friend! By the way, I am re-reading this. You amaze me.
Ciara1214 chapter 97 . 10/9/2014
That, was the best story I have read in my life! Ever! Well Done! :D
Ciara1214 chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I love your writing so much :•)