Reviews for National Paper Airplane Day in DC
ConnieN chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Special (airplane) Delivery proposal - love it!
djenie chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Whoa! How cute is that! I always thought she'd be the one to pop the question.
Great story-Perfect! Thanks. Thanks for all of your excellent stories.
sheenabeena chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Okay, that was, in a word, ADORABLE! Well done, nice and fluffy and very cute. Adding to favorites for sure. :)
LadyMo chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is definitely one way to ask an Air Force General to marry you.

:-)
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh, that was funny and cute. Naught of them to be passing notes like that, but an inventive way to do it, though very noticeable. Jack should get a reprimand from his boss! Great ending. I love it when Carter proposes and I totally loved his response. Never heard of National Airplane Day, but what a way to celebrate. "May the 4th" be with you next, perhaps?
BlackBetty84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Very cool, loved to read it.

Looking forward for other stories of you.
DorothyOz chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Loved this story! :)

More of these short stories, pleas :)
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I liked this a lot :)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
what they can't be it. more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more please :D...a sequal or second chapter, please
dpdp chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful. Sweet and funny. Glad you put it up today. Cute idea. Who would have thought paper airplanes could be so romantic. Thanks.
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful fluffy story, plus Jack and Sam in Washington in any capacity is my fav kind of fic :)
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was a lot of fun. Thanks.
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
LOL! As expected, you have done you're usual fantastic job of writing! My only beef: A natural blonde dyeing her hair brunette? No! No! Say it isn't so! (unless, of course, she's going undercover.)

:) Keep writing!