Reviews for Naruto Meets the Dragons
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 19 . 3/15
i have one request, if the fic is dead... any chance of a rewrite? it's been long enough that you should have plenty of new ideas.

although this time might i suggest going with something a tad simpler? the whole golden fox and flying snake idea kinda struck me as a bit of a deus ex machina. to be honest the whole concept just doesn't sit right with me.

personally i would have created a new dragon and have that become a dragoon soul for naruto or sasuke.

the concept for the dragon horn was a nice touch, but kind of OP, and introduced WAY too early in. something that strong would be an endgame weapon.

other than the discontinuing of the fic itself, i don't really have any real issues with this fic. i mean yeah there were plot holes, and the dialogue was a little bland in place. but i can live with those. my only REAL complaint is the conversations where the characters seem to know what the other is saying, but they never outright SAY it. thus leaving us, the readers, in the dark.

beyond that... no real complaints. i actually enjoyed the fic a fair bit.
stephen.selman.39 chapter 1 . 1/26
and i really like this storie to danm
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
did you really have to write the kushina paizuri scene?
Wickedrust86 chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
Kickass story, I'd love it if you could find the time to update this fic.
YgoFoxFire chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
When are you going to update this fic?
Madra uzemaki chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
I say accepting your insanity makes you sanerecognize your insanity makes you insane because you're denying a part of you.
thunder dragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
What the heck is going on here!? look I am all for a smart Naruto, but this is way to fast way to soon, look you need to be able to ease a person into a story and there changes and how you develop a character, this how ever is not that case and it hit like a cement truck I was completely lost and surprised until the end! you need to slow it down and work on the pacing and character interactions and how the develop. other than that I have no complaints
firecaster-hikaru chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
like your story but i do have a question. since naruto loves rose, wouldn't he want her to live as long as he will since he is part wingly and they do live for a long time. after all the crap that he experienced because of those people in konoha village, i think him losing rose would drive him into deep depression. i would prefer if he can find a way to have rose live with him for a long time and age with him as well.

other then that i am actually saddened that naruto chose to no longer use uzumaki because he is part of his mother's clan but i hope that naruto will find more uzumaki survivors as well since the manga mentioned that survivors were scattered around the elemental nations. i also hope that he will find a way to create something that can locate and bring the surviving uzumaki to him safely.
twista1 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
"That..." she slightly glanced at Naruto, who opened a private Mental Link. "Meru, say what I say." He winked at her. "That would be... A secret!" Was that a Xellos reference? :)
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Interesting, but man is this thing all over the place. It seems to me that you just wanted to write a story with certain elements set up in a perfect way and either didn't want to or think it was necessary to set any of it up properly. Either way is pretty bad.
Like Naruto's completely different character. It's really sharp, but the amount of explanation for it is small and only there like it's unimportant info. It's just highly unnatural. Sasuke as well. His sudden realization that his revenge is foolish has no base apart from the sudden enlightenment everyone seems to be enjoying. Not to mention Rose is hugely out of character, particularly falling for a 12 year old boy, regardless of his apparent maturity. I'll skip over Kushina and everything else just for my own peace of mind.
Anyway, great ideas here but no set up whatsoever. Super jarring and makes it a bit boring as well. You're handing everything to me on a silver platter. It's like a first draft of the first 5 chapters of a story all in one. You could easily turn this one chapter into a number of equally lengthy ones that focus on building the story, characters, and relationships. You'll improve the fic exponentially and probably learn something as a writer at the same time.
joe chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
please continue naruto meets the dragons soon I really like the story
lou2003us chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Awesome story so far!

I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.

Please come out with chapter 20 SOON!
Spidey1617 chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
i hope continue to write more chapters there ain't many Naruto/legend of dragoon crossover
deadnotsleeping420 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
When are you going to add another chapter or is this story discontinued please update soon.
BackwardsHazard chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
My god, thank you! Orz

It's great to see people who are still making stories for Legend of Dragoon, it's such an amazing game, and I still play it from time to time. The story is one of the best from the Ps1 era and I guarandamntee if someone ever did a remake of it for the PS3 or the next gen after that, it would be best game of the year in a heartbeat.

So I'll be keeping an eye on this story for sure.

Great first chapter, hope the rest are as good ;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »