Reviews for The Warrior of Harmony
Asada-shino808 chapter 33 . 6/7
Come back please I love this!
ikemengalore2014 chapter 33 . 4/8
You don't need to. I really like the way your doing this, and I hope you continue on. Besides any mistakes you probably made kind of don't stand out very much unless your super technical about it, so it's fine. If you do rewrite it tho, I wish you good luck and I hope you update someday soon.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
After the rewrite of this story is complete are you going to do a sequel with the 02 Adventure story?
XX chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
… because the Renamon line doesn't exist in the Frontier Universe, I will ignore the fact that the Mega, Sakuyamon, is the Human Spirit and Kyuubimon is the Beast Spirit. I will, however, point out the fact that there are at least two other humanoid Digimon in the Renamon line, Taomon and Renamon. Why you didn't follow a similar pattern to Izumi's forms, Kazemon and Zephyrmon, and used Taomon as the Human Spirit and Sakuyamon as the Beast Spirit I can, somewhat, understand as the Human Spirits of both Female Legendary Warriors were Ms Fanservice, with Ranamon's Beast Spirit turning into an ugly bugger, and Zephyrmon being even more Ms Fanservice than Kazemon, and following the Female Human Spirit Ms Fanservice trend, it's either Sakuyamon or Renamon, and all Human Spirits are, at least, Champion Level, which is Kyuubimon, who is the most fox-like Digimon in the Renamon line (other than Viximon, I suppose) is a four-legged Digimon, whereas most Human Spirits have two legs. The only one that doesn't resembles a freaking TANK (with the evoloution resembling a tank even more) and a fox is most definitely not technology based enough to be used as a Human Spirit.

I sound like a nerd, don't I? Meh. It gets worse.

And, while I'm aware of the fact all Female Human Spirits are Ms Fanservice, you could count Renamon as Ms Fanservice (Google 'Renamon in Google Images without Safe Search. See how long it takes you to spot something inappropriate) and then evolve into either Sakuyamon or Kyuubimon - follow in either Female Legendary Warriors footsteps and still look better than Calmaramon. I acknowledge the fact the because the entire Renamon line (though I think there might be a Viximon in the Digimon School) doesn't exist in this universe, you are free to use the Mega form as a Human Spirit and the Champion Form as a Beast Spirt - I just don't like it. But, meh, small price to pay for a good fanfiction.

I'm sorry about going into 'Nerd Mode'.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Fine. Just make sure that the Royal ass holes and their boss get their sorry asses kicked REALLY hard. And make sure Davis and the gang will be ok.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
I couldn't agree more with yeah Z. Ho shit it's the Royal Knights! HO NO! DAVIS!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 31 . 7/17/2013
GO TAKUYA, GO! GO KOJI, GO! HA HA HA! NICE ONE J.P! I HATE ICEDEVIMON! Nice one Sakuyamon! Kick 'em in his back! NO DAVIS! YAHOO WAITA GO KOICHI!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
I agree with Lowemon. CHERUBIMON'S A HEARTLESS, SELFISH CREEP! GO TAKY GO! GO KOJI GO!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
HA HA HA! NICE ONE DAVIS! ZOE TAKUYA! HA HA HA! KOICHI & DAVIS: 1 PHANTOMON: 0! HA HA HA! I LOVE IT WHEN BOYS GET HIT FOR BEING STUPID! OH NO! DAVIS! WTH IS HAPPENING TO HER!?
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
HA HA HA! J.P YELLED COZ HE SAW KOICHI! HA HA HA! OMG! DAVIS SLAPPED KOICHI! HA HA HA! YA GOTTA LOVE HER! YAHOO! GO KOICHI! OH MY GOD! DAVIS KISED KOICHI!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 27 . 7/16/2013
OMG! KOJI KISSED DAVIS ON HER FOREHEAD! ALRIGHT! I was wondering when Koichi was gonna get in on the fun! But will he be ok?
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
NO WAY!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
HA HA HA! WITH PATAMON! Neither am I Davis!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
HA HA HA! LOL! AT PATAMON'S BIRTH! HA HA HA!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
WOW! Davis actually TALKED to her spirits! I'd be impatient if something BIG was gonna happen too.