Reviews for A Confession in Cuffs
Anna chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Seriously, so well written. Love the swans and the ducks thing! Just enough emotion laced with the humor of Castle and Beckett that I have grown to know and love! Don't stop writing and I won't stop reading!
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Okay, I love your writings, and they're very very far from being Castle bashing, but I think you're a little bit unfair towards him. As always, the writing is great and everyone is in character, but I do sympathize with Castle more than what you tend to show in your fics. I love them, and you are one of the best Castle writers I've ever read, but it kinda seems like you're favoring Kate or taking her side. Also, it might have been the fact that she was intoxicated, but Kate said a few things that struck me as a bit unrealistic. They seem like things she would think or feel, but not like things she would say, if that makes any sense at all...I'm terrible at concrit, I always feel guilty for finding any flaws whatsoever in things I enjoy, and I feel even worse about pointing it out, so sorry if this wasn't helpful.
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is lovely! So glad to have found your writing (via your great Tumblr review of Watershed).
purplangel chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is seriously brilliant. I practically held my breath throughout the entire story. You have their emotions down pat during that horrible time when Castle's heart was broken and he was drowning in pity and sorrow. Wow. Just wow. How I wish Marlowe had let it happen this way in the show. . . I still yearn to see an apology from Kate for lying to him all those months. Marlowe should've addressed this on the show!

I'm going to read more of your work. ;)
pynki616 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh my gosh. I LOVE this, and it's predecessor. So much. I, too, did a drinks with Hunt story, but I like yours so much better! I loved the whole ducks and swans thing, and the handcuff thing, and, well, basically everything. :)
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was really, really good. The end left me smiling. You wrote both of their perspectives perfectly. I loved it.

Jessie
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is incredible! It's funny and charming and heartbreaking. You are very very talented. You have a grasp on the characters that I haven't quite seen before, and the way you make every word count, making the seemingly mundane into something extraordinary (yes, that was intentional), is a gift I am quite jealous of. I think Richard Castle would be proud. :)
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
perfect chapter I like much
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow. I love this. If only it would happen this way!
bones35 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is a remarkable piece; an exceptional examination of a complicated relationship compounded by two stubborn people.

I really liked your creativity; cuffing them together, her conflict of loving him enough to not wanting to hurt him with her feelings of meeting his expectations, etc.

Ducks and swans! Brilliant!

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
jjship chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh that us brilliant. Read it twice and feel like all is right in the world. The dialogue is fanastic. So in voice. And balance of introspection and action is really good
Million moments chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Perfect line to end on
mojor chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
loved it! thanks for writing.
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is the perfect sequel to "A Discourse On Ducks". I'm happy I read that one before going on to this.

Kate handcuffing them together so she has to finish what she set out to do as much as providing no escape for Rick was so sweet. I love Rick's confusion when she keeps referring to ducks and swans. And I always love a happy ending.

I really hope that more people are reading these than are leaving reviews. They have both been so much fun to read. :)
champagne-and-razor-blades chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Swans mate for life 3 this was really good; lighthearted. I loved it.