Reviews for The Rikudo Sennin's successor
Well this is a good story so keep up the good work and hope you update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Relina16 chapter 4 . 2/5
Can't wait intill you start wrighting it again
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Nice so far. Can't wait to see what Itachi and Kisame thing is about. Hope you eventually update this
Blood4my chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
funny really funny und good to read whit interesting backgrounds only sad so long no update or edit
Girang Namikaze 6699 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Nice Fic ('-').
ZVoltrin chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
DUDE when is the next chapter coming out I really liked this story and am very exited about what is going to happen next so I BEG OF YOU HURRY UP!
uzuuchi007 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Nice
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
To be honest I skimmed through 90% and read only 10% however it was still good...

Though admittedly majority was useless and irrelevant information and descriptions that were well...useless...
Madgormley chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Excellent story so far i really hope you continue this it would be a great shame if you didnt. Anyway keep up the great work.
oppaihammer chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
The only reason nagato ever used his paths was because he was a cripple
Secondly, why would naruto slash his headband and announce the whole world that he is a missing nin?
How in the fucking hell did naruto's fangirls find him when he was hiding
Its really amusing that a geoup of skilled shinobi couldn't find naruto and some fangirls did!
Well in summery I feel your story is not that good
kingrobert84 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
doin awesome man whens update?
Blizard Engetsu chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Plz continue this story it is highly amazing and I can't wait for more. I wud really like to kno what happens next especially with itachi, kisame, and konoha. Lastly ur a really gud writer. U shud continue.
Domonic chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
an excellent story. good to see you want to improve it, and await for the story's eh...revival, i guess the word would be. that cliffhanger, was also a gut buster, by the way. dont think ive laughed that hard in quite a while. good job. *thumbs up*

total rating; 9.5 out of 10
GaaraFreak6 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Looking forward to the rewrite.
Professor Mist chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
When Tsunade stands up and yells "Naruto" to the sky, I can't help but laugh. Sorry, but maybe you should try wording it better.