Reviews for Gracepunk
ScienceWolf chapter 18 . 2/23
Awwwwwwwww yay! They survived!11 For now...
Yes, that was a VERY sweet ending :3

I can't wait for more! :D Thanks Qille!
ScienceWolf chapter 15 . 2/23
EH MEH GEWD!
So intense! And so dark... :(

I still don't like that Caleb had to die...

ANYWAYS! Great imagery, as always my darling! I'm glad I got to read it!
eld mcm chapter 18 . 2/8
Aw, this was way sweet, girl. I just loved their interaction, and I hope in Gracebeast they get to be reunited with Warren. Thanks for the ride!

Ok, how did I just realize Ben is actually short for Benedict? *face-palm* HOW!?
eld mcm chapter 17 . 1/24
Yeah, good to know they are actually all alive! I was quite worried for Josh...and Caleb. Poor James son though... good thing he died happy at least. And GAH, what is going to happen to Warren!?
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read in the 9 fandom. Please continue... :D
eld mcm chapter 16 . 1/14
I'm starting to feel pre-climax trauma. But poor Andrew's sister... and grandpa... that must've been a tough decision. Just like the one Andrew's doing now. Good luck with the next chapter!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 15 . 1/1
OUEWYBTEOFBERY

HE SAID THE LINE

WEORGIYBRIOUCBGYUEDSVHYKBRUTRDMVBTJRH

Mew. WOW okay. You did that and SHE WENT DOWN! It was gory but AWESOME!

WOOP WOOP for the update!
eld mcm chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Warren heard them and the Seamstress is about to attack? I have the feeling something else is going to happen on Halloween...
*shakes head* Poor foolish Josh.
WOAH THERE! Thank goodness I don't have a strong visual imagination!
Ah. The Keeper is the one who has the key. That's cool. And they're going to the Scientist's house. That's cool too. And Andrew just quoted 6. Even Cooler!
I'm starting to wonder if 10.31 is Josh's death date...
(Yep, I have my computer again and I can post longer reviews! *victory dance* Happy New Year, by the way!)
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
That freaky bitch... *shudder*...She scares the shit out of me even if just mentioned. I knew that she was going to be somewhere in the chapter (ended up reading DA comments) so the whole chapter long I waited for her to pop out of somewhere. Like when the Gracepunks found the abandoned library and just the way you described it... I was so prepared for something bad to happen XD So when her hissing started in the room with the Baron I was all "She's gonna end up doing something..." And James better not end up being killed by her. Don't you dare. He's my fav GP in this story.
BUT ANYWAY SO SHE'S OFF TO FIND MORE GRACEPUNKS AND I BET IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SHE'LL FIND THAT LIBRARY THEY'RE IN AND AHHHHH SHIT'S GOING DOWN. AND I WONDER IF SHE'LL KNOW THAT CHRIS IS A GB... JUST PLEASE UPDATE FASTER.
SPEAKING OF WHICH... CHRISTOPHER WAS A GRACEBEAST?! AND THEN THERE'S THE WHOLE ALAN SPARKS DEAL?! GAH SO MANY QUESTIONS.
AND THIS REVIEW IS ENDING UP HALF IN CAPS.
But seriously this: "He just hoped that Andrew wouldn't go looking for answers, because if he did, it would spell death for them all." Is Alan a Gracebeast? His twin brother? His father? Is Alan now one of the existing Gracebeasts?!
I actually feel bad for Christopher... I mean he lost his family, now just lost it again and must keep whatever is left of it safe. He was friends with the Baron and is being hunted down. So what if he somehow lives through all this and stops this horrible 'battle' between GPs and GBs? It's midnight, I'm high on chocolate so I'm full of so many ideas... Sorry XD
Geez I could go on with this review for ages, but I'll stop here. These aren't even reviews I leave... Just my thoughts in one big mess.
Overall great chapter and gah you and your cliffhangers... Please TRY to update sooner. I know 12th grade is a pain XD And maybe if you do update so late, maybe before each chapter (in the author's notes maybe) just do a small recap of the previous chapter. Just an idea :)
eld mcm chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Im sorry, my reviews arent going to be as long (mobile phone) but Im glad youre back. Woah though... the Seamstress really is a monster... and Christopher is a grace beast!? I didnt se that coming! But then, how come all the others have numbers as well?
ScienceWolf chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
SHITS GOIN' DOWN!1
I really hate that Caleb had to die... :(
eld mcm chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
FELIX HAS WHAT!?...Andrew's so doomed right now. And for ever.
...heh, told ya, doomed. But it was pretty clever (and brave) of him to stop the bleeding like that.
"The full moon in the sky behind her both silhouetted her and made her seem to glow. She looked beautiful." This is too adorable... romantic frienship... *sniff*
Well, ugh, I'm glad the Baron still has his sense of humor- wait. Is insanity a genetic factor in your story?
That trope about dead artists being better? It has to end: it causes way too much tragedy, both in fantasy and real life.
Death by stabbing. Huh. There aren't many of those around, not in animation at least... poor Ben and his lack of control under pressure.
And poor 13 and 4 and 17 and 666. All of them poor innocent numbers whose image was perverted by superstition.

*I hope I didn't post this twice, if I did I blame it on my computer.
ScienceWolf chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
... Why... why would you kill Caleb? WHY?!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Fuck. You.

GOD DANG IT QILLE! I KNOW SHANE ACKER KILLED HIM BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN! YASVTEYARVKUYTVASCUKYTAGRCVFCZMCYBTKAUY!

Amazingly written chapter by the way! :D Love ya Qille!
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
I mean you did mention at the beginning that this story would be somewhat similar to the 9 movie. So I knew Caleb would be first to die. But the way it happened was so sudden! Caleb got stabbed and I just sat there in I just felt this wave of emotion coming when Ben was trying to save him but couldn't. ;-;

I really hope you don't end up killing Ben... He's probably my favorite Gracepunk along with Jen.

And I officially hate the Rogue. I'll be happy to see that ass die.