Reviews for Above the Underneath
EllaJuroku chapter 6 . 2/26
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
tabjoy13 chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
This chapter made me cry. *Pats Naruto
tabjoy13 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Oh no! You went on one of those holidays you were talking about!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
I hate this idea of kakashi only training sasuke. He should try harder, naruto deserve more than they are willing to fight for. I never like kakashi, sandaime or jiraiya in the first place. They think naruto is a bad student, but have they ever consider thay he has never been thaught right? Seriously, he is jinchuriki and an uzumaki to boot. He doesnt fall under the normal-ninja-category. He should be train to occupy a ninjutsu/taijutsu specialization and with his sharp and creative mind, he would take fuinjutsu very far. He just need the right motivation and training. It just that nobody is willing to give him the attention and education he need.

On the contrary, sasuke is supposely a 'prodigy' just because he graduated on top of his class. Seriously, with all the ass kissing his teacher gave him, no wonder. And on top of that kishimato sends him to orochimaru so he could just catch up to naruto power is very stupid. Have you ever feel that the anime creator was just trying to find every way to hold naruto back, so sasuke could catch up intead of the other way around. Let me list all the flaw: orphanage instaed of jiraiya, anbu protectio or minato and kushina friends, academic without look out for the maltreatment and negligence, team seven and his stupid crush on sakura, bla bla bla.
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
good
darklightening chapter 6 . 3/23/2016
I really like this story. I think it's cool of you to write from Kakashi's perspective like that. He's actually 1 of my fav characters in Naruto. I especially like the connection between Kakashi and Naruto. I sincerely hope you'll continue writing and updating :)
Rizuki Dhan chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
Love this!
ShanaFox15 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Im really sad that you kind of left the story I mean you haven't updated for about two years but if you ever decide to continue it i would be crazy excited and a lot of your fans too so good luck and bye bye
Fox out
skyhawk.04 chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Hi! I really enjoyed reading this work of art! I find it really difficult to find fanfiction like this that are detailed but with a moving plot. The feelings and interactions between characters are also very well done. I am a fan of Kakashi/Naruto teacher-student relationships so I would be really glad if you are able to continue this fanfiction and let Inu meet Naruto the next chapter. I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Oh, please, please, do not leave us with "Next time, a certain 'ANBU meets older Naruto'". That's Inu, right? For such a wonderful story (and I like Kakashi's perspective) don't leave us on that cliffy forever!
Schrodinger'sUsername chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
*pokes story cautiously* Tell me this isn't dead! It's so freaking hard to find decent Kakashi fics, much less those that focus on teacher-student bonds without defending into total WAFF!
aaaa I want this to be canon!
But seriously, great job, and I hope you pick this up again soon.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Pretty good. I would suggest the use of more contractions in your dialogue, though.
TheBloodySisters chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Wow, this fic... I can not express how much I love it. Are you going to update this soon? I really want to see what the reunion will be like! Here's to Hoping that your life is goin' great! Update this story soon please! :]
konoitami chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Ahh so good, hahaha
42.Is.the.Answer chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
This is actually really cute and sweet and amazing but also really deep at the same time- I'm favoriting it even though I usually never favor wips... I'm a sucker for Kakashi, and I really like your characterization of him. You really should continue since this has so much potential, though I understand if it's just been so long that you've just lost interest or have to rewatch/read stuff to remember details and you just don't want to do so. (I have a few fics like that myself...) But still, I strongly urge you to continue. Either way, it's a really nice fic even though it's unfinished, and I just wanted to say thanks for writing it and that you did a great job!