Reviews for Above the Underneath
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 8/31
good
darklightening chapter 6 . 3/23
I really like this story. I think it's cool of you to write from Kakashi's perspective like that. He's actually 1 of my fav characters in Naruto. I especially like the connection between Kakashi and Naruto. I sincerely hope you'll continue writing and updating :)
Rizuki Dhan chapter 6 . 1/11
Love this!
ShanaFox15 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Im really sad that you kind of left the story I mean you haven't updated for about two years but if you ever decide to continue it i would be crazy excited and a lot of your fans too so good luck and bye bye
Fox out
skyhawk.04 chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Hi! I really enjoyed reading this work of art! I find it really difficult to find fanfiction like this that are detailed but with a moving plot. The feelings and interactions between characters are also very well done. I am a fan of Kakashi/Naruto teacher-student relationships so I would be really glad if you are able to continue this fanfiction and let Inu meet Naruto the next chapter. I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Oh, please, please, do not leave us with "Next time, a certain 'ANBU meets older Naruto'". That's Inu, right? For such a wonderful story (and I like Kakashi's perspective) don't leave us on that cliffy forever!
Schrodinger'sUsername chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
*pokes story cautiously* Tell me this isn't dead! It's so freaking hard to find decent Kakashi fics, much less those that focus on teacher-student bonds without defending into total WAFF!
aaaa I want this to be canon!
But seriously, great job, and I hope you pick this up again soon.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Pretty good. I would suggest the use of more contractions in your dialogue, though.
TheBloodySisters chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Wow, this fic... I can not express how much I love it. Are you going to update this soon? I really want to see what the reunion will be like! Here's to Hoping that your life is goin' great! Update this story soon please! :]
konoitami chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Ahh so good, hahaha
42.Is.the.Answer chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
This is actually really cute and sweet and amazing but also really deep at the same time- I'm favoriting it even though I usually never favor wips... I'm a sucker for Kakashi, and I really like your characterization of him. You really should continue since this has so much potential, though I understand if it's just been so long that you've just lost interest or have to rewatch/read stuff to remember details and you just don't want to do so. (I have a few fics like that myself...) But still, I strongly urge you to continue. Either way, it's a really nice fic even though it's unfinished, and I just wanted to say thanks for writing it and that you did a great job!
PNGuin chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Thank you so much for not making Kakashi and Sakura romantically involved
BlueSnake19 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
WOW! Also, you... need a beta. These points aren't related.

So first, typos. I know english isn't your native language, but you should get some kind of beta to edit them out, since at times, they can sometimes be a bit jarring.

Otherwise, your writing is deceptively simply. Like Naruto. At first glance, your layout is like 99% of all others on FF. But upon reading, you manage to invoke so much. I think more tears have been shed (not just watered eyes, but SHED!) in your past six chapters than a lot of other epic-length stories put together.

You seamlessly paint imagery and characterizes Naruto and his companions perfectly. The chemistry and inner thoughts all feel real and natural - which is a gift that few writers that I've seen, have.

Overall, you've got some serious shit here. You could go Pro with your writing. Except for the typos. But we went over that. Good luck, and I hope to see an update from this story one day!

Lady Artemist chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
This is really lovely and I hope you update soon!
Kakashi lover chapter 6 . 2/19/2014