Reviews for Earthquake reflections
flutterbye52000 chapter 4 . 5/10
It's been such a long time since you wrote this fantastic unfinished story, and I know you may not want to bother returning to it, but you have so many fans who love you and this story, and wish with all their hearts that you'd return to it. I can't stop thinking about it, wondering how Gibbs is doing and how he is found. Please return to us and this fabulous creation and continue to honour us with your talent...I truly mean that. We love you, hslacer.
StarfyreMaiden chapter 4 . 5/9
I wish you'd continue this I love it.
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Cool story! I really like the set up to the story! If you don't mind, there are a couple of words I'd like to ask you to change: Marine Corps, Naval Yard. Thought you would like the correct spelling of the words. Happy writing!
Gibbs17 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I like your interpretation of how Gibbs and Abby met, it's a different take on the start of Gibbs' team.
Ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
I love this version of the story of Gibbs life!
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
It is great sofar! Hope you are writing on Kindred Spirits, too!
Craftygirl11 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Oh my gosh you have to finish this story. It's really good. Update soon.
hippiechick2112 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
please continue this story soon. it's very good!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Brilliant story, honestly. Original setting and good flashbacks. Love it.
CSIflea chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Heya, I've read your story a while ago and I really enjoy it. Pls update soon.
ZDaizy chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I really like this story! Some of your ideas are underdeveloped, though, so you need to take your stories into their full potential. Other than that, it's great :)
DS2010 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Liked learning how abs met gibbs.
DS2010 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
aww poor leroy losing his mom
Shy Chey 97 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is really good you should continue
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
other than a few grammatical errors, it's really good. :D cannot wait for the next chapter!