Reviews for Methods to Madness
LilDeadKitty chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
I really like this so far, you definitely need to update soon!

There are two issues I have with this:
In chapter one you call Feli's ADHD a Mental Illness when it's actually a Mental Disability, to be specific, a develpmental disability. Illness refers to conditions like schizophrenia, depression, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Bipolar Disorder etc.

And in chapter two you say DID is a form of Multiple Personality Disorder, they are actually the same thing. Dissociative Identity disorder is just the newer, preferred term for it and is the one used by most people working in that field.

Okay mini lesson type thing over!

I couldn't really get in to the other characters stories but I'll read them and hopefully I'll get into them then *nod* But I really like the characteristics of Lud, Feli and Arturo.

Also poor Feli! Does he have any idea about Arturo? Because he must be terrified. And I hate that Austria abused him when he was a kid, he's so happy and childish and just generally innocent that you wouldn't really believe that he'd have been abused. Though I suppose it is slightly canon-ish :p
Shadow-Gaze14 chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Woah...He has skills
LilDeadKitty chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Feli would probably use the pen to draw something (on paper if he has any, if not then on the walls and floor).

His other personality would probably be a bit more violent and use it as a weapon, either to injure the nurse, Germany, or himself.

And I'm a little confused about whether they're humans or countries in this, you use their country names, but they don't seem to know each other like they would if they were personifications.
insanitysShadow chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
I'm thinking he's gonna use it to idk, break out then freakin' STAB people. Idk. :P
Shadow-Gaze14 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Gahhhh what can he do with a en *heads wall*
CapasoVargas chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
I really like this! I want Germany to be MY therapist...
2 lazy 2 log in chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
mah guesses:

italy is gonna stab ppl with the pen

italy is gonna escape like a bada- bi- by breaking the glass with the pen

italy is gonna doodle all over the wall

italy is gonna write a letter to Doitsu :D
Russia-kolkhoz chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Italy will probably break the glass with the pen, escape, and kill everyone (except 4 Russia). I am right, da? (J)
Shadow-Gaze14 chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Poor Prussia :(

I have a list...uh...Disney theme parks, the beach, Schiltterbahn (The main one is Texas),swimming practice, and San-Japan 5 in San Antonio!
UsuiXMisakilover chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Noooooo Pwussia-chan TT

Baka Hungary! Can't you see the perfect dude is like RIGHT in front of you? Huh? HUH? !

*sniffles* Don't be sad Prussia! You're too awesome for her an...y...way... Damn who am I kidding they're PERFECT for each other! *hysterical sobs*
Russia-kolkhoz chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
tell ME why hungary's so clueless. lololol
Shadow-Gaze14 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
XDDDDD Now I want to see England's and Prussia's faces koru koru (transalation:kolkol)
Russia-kolkhoz chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Yep, a broken heart all right. But I just KNOW they'll end up together in the end. he'll crash the wedding...or something...right?
UsuiXMisakilover chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Pfft just realized I wrote PruAus in my last review. I meant AusHun!

Poor Pru-chan! Ish okay Rachel's still here fire you *huggles*

XD anyway so I read ur chappie so I'm off to bed! Oyasumi UM-chan
Black Rose Heart chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
I love the short chapters of this! Wow, Arthur is probably planning on a suicide after all that, poor guy. I feel so sorry for Prussia, hope there's a happy ending for them :)

thanks for all the great writing so far :) Keep it up!