Reviews for Fix You
I cant read this story anymore. Your description of Harry's suffering earlier in the story was so ghastly and unexpected, given the story's rating, that I nearly didn't continue. I don't know how you justify to yourself writing about child abuse in detail but it is so not necessary for a dramatic story and it is so INAPPROPRIATE in a story which many children will read because it's a Harry Potter story. It seems you're just revelling in Harry's suffering. I'm beginning to suspect your motives. Goodbye.
You really like torturing Harry don't you.
PurplebunnyLoves chapter 6 . 7/9
This was a really well-written chapter, but why did you have to write such nasty horrible stuff I can't un-read it but oh well I guess I should have listened to the disclaimer but anyway great story!
Sammie050301 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Whoever the fuck GodricGeofferyGryffindor is, lighten the fuck up. Stop criticizing every little mistake and at least try to enjoy the story. Calling it a pretty shitty story is so mean and uncalled for. Constructive criticism is fine. It seems like you just wanna berate the writer, when I bet you can't write anything better.
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
(**)
Comrade'sRoza chapter 22 . 3/4/2017
Though the ending was quite quick, it was brilliantly written.
HPLover101 chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
This story was amazing! Plzzzz make a sequel!
icecatfire chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
YOU have NO idea how LONG I was looking for this. I remember reading this story a LONG time ago. I only remember reading about sirius drowning vernon in the hogwarts lake and that was it. xD you have NO idea how relieved I am to have found it. :)
Lilyluna43 chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
This last sentence made me cry!
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
How'd Vernon get to hogwarts?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
"faces", not "face's".

Why can't Sirius Apparate or use the Floo or a Portkey?

Pretty shitty story really. All angst and no real resolution, just a deeper pile of shit. With Veritaserum available there should never be any question about Sirius's innocence, but somehow that never seems good enough to anybody.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 20 . 4/14/2016
Why did Remus think it was dangerous for Harry to have the map? What's so bad about knowing where people are? It's actually a tool for Harry to avoid dangerous trouble with people that might want to do him harm.

"solemnly swear", not "solemnly sweat".

Remus has motivation to beat Vernon and drown him, but Sirius doesn't. So why is Sirius the one to do the dirty deed? Sirius would want to do all that to Pettigrew as soon as he saw him. And what happened to Pettigrew anyway? I suppose he got away yet again. (Tiresome cliche.)
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
"Nevertheless", not "Never-the-less".

Mediwitches never stitch up wounds. They spell them closed with a medical charm.

Why didn't Remus take his wolfsbane potion like he was supposed to? Then he wouldn't have all those self-inflicted wounds.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 18 . 4/14/2016
"set off swiftly", not "set of swiftly".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 17 . 4/14/2016
The staff table doesn't run parallel to the student tables. It runs perpendicular.