Reviews for survive right now
Saphira Veera chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
ILOVEYOURWRITINGSTYLEOMGITSMAKINGMESOBBECAUSEICANN OTWRITERUNONSENTENCESPROPERLYBUTIBADLYWANTTOWRITEA NGSTLIKEYOUDOANDOHGODTHISISBEAUTIFULANDHEARTWRENCH INGIHATEYOUANDILOVEYOUSOMUCH.
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, so if things go bad between Korra and Mako, you can count me in on your quest to wring his kneck. Because I ship MakoKorra more than anything on like the planet. Like legit they really are my strongest ship (shipment?). Anyway. You write with such raw honesty—I fucking love it. Like when Korra is desperate *I* feel desperate. Not sure how you do it, I don't even feel that when I read actual books. But it's a talent you've got, and I honestly admire it.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was really lovely. Very realistic. I liked how you addressed her fears of the Avatar State as well as the feelings she has for Mako. Great work!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
OMG. I liked it. Poor Korra.
kittykonga chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
this is perfect, i'm pretty sure you just summed up all of my feelings and angst from the last episode.
girlwiththebangs chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I have one word for you: BEAUTIFUL

This fic has definitely tugged on my heartstrings. It was painfully heartbreaking. The overwhelming pain that Korra felt mirrors mine while I was watching the encounter between Mako and that Asami -bleh! typing her name has left me a bitter taste in my mouth.

I hate Asami so much, but I am not that against on her appearance on the show as it gives the story a bit of a flavor into it. I am a fan of complex love relationships and I adore love triangles, squares, pentagons YOU NAME IT! So as much as it hurts me to see Mako flirting with this Asami, I weel tolerate it, for I am still hoping that no matter what happens this lost boy will eventually end up in the doorstep of Korra.

Oh, and might I add that I am also loving the BORRA thing going on. *grins* I am all for MAKORRA but Bolin is just so charming and cute.

KUDOS to you! I wish to read more of this!
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I think my heart broke a little\3

The pains of reality.

I hate spoilers. I really do. Started freaking out when I saw them on tumblr.

CURSE YOU SPOILERS!
LS77 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
ah, broken hearts are the worst ): mako-idiot, i would not doubt that sooner or later he will hurt korra. she seems like she would be frail emotionally.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I completely agree - I will be absolutely furious if Mako breaks Korra's heart. MAKO, HOW COULD YOU FALL FOR SOME PRETTY RICH BABE LIKE THAT? Way to be stereotypical, man!

This is the first piece of fan fiction for the Legend of Korra that I've managed to read all the way through and enjoyed. I liked the style you used for Korra's tumultuous thoughts, all just running into each other in a frantic mess. I liked the description of Mako's lovesick stupidity. I liked how adorable Bolin was, comforting his friend. 3

Good work!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Oh my god, gah, I haven't even seen episode 3 yet!

But I really loved how you described Korra's emotional state, it was very very beautiful and I was touched. It's one thing for the narration and then another to have this strong underlining of emotion.

I love how you described Bolin, such a sweet guy, especially with the little cake and flower. He doesn't know what's happened between his brother and Korra but he's comforting her, so heartwarming.

Minor Suggestions:

"... to ground herself an Firebending to..." *and

"Bolin stares at Korra stares at the ground..." I'm not sure what exactly could be changed because I think you're trying to say two different things, but it doesn't sound... clear, I guess.

This was wonderfully written!
monikker chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I've been a glutton for angst lately and this just hit right where it hurts. Ugh. Pained!Korra makes me unbelievably sad, but this is just beautifully written.
lady madland chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
SARA, OH MY GOD SARA

WHERE DID YOU GO

ONE SECOND YOU WERE THERE, WRITTING A LOVELY SHIEMIxRIN

AN THEN

YOU WERE GONE

AWAY FROM ME

ok, not really really gone, but you stopped writting let the signals sleep! why must you do this to me? /sob

besides, i absolutely despise SasuSaku, but i SWEAR i'm going to read your fanfic about them! yes, i will. THIS is love.

but you're so gorgeous and precious, i can't really help it though.

BUT OH MY GOD YOU WROTE AN AVATAR FANFIC

ABOUT KORRA

AND MAKO

and Asami -girl didn't do anything and i really don't like her already, poor soul

Bolin is just fine. he's the Soka to this season, i think. not so great as him, but just enough. yep.

and i must agree with you that i'll find a way to break Mako's neck if he breaks Kora's heart. she is just so everything Aang wasn't! she deserves the world, and this—

argh Asami what are you doing. Bolin, i really really like you, but not with Korra. after episode 3, MAKORRA IS LOVEEEE FOREVER

and WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MY HEART SARA I'M GONNA CRY AND CRY ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING AND SO SIMPLE BUT YET SO TOUCHING AGAIN WHAT AM I DOING ARGH

i love Korra, she's my new precious girl. and Mako should realize that, the dense idiot.

but i would read SasuSaku for you, Sara, and this is really something.

i love you more.
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Is it okay to be totally fine with this? I like Masami and Borra, so I have no problems on this one...
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OH MI GOD, YOU WATCH THIS SHOW?

I've missed your writing.

This is abosolutely gorgeous.

If you have to throttle him: count on me for backup.

Thank you so very much for sharing.

Penny.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
SARAAAAAAAAA.

WHY.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO FIND THAT LEAKED EPISODE AND SHATTER WHAT LITTLE REMAINS OF MY ALREADY BROKEN HEART BECAUSE THIS.

MY HEART HURTS.

IT HURTS.

KORRA IS MY BB, AND MAKO - OH HOLY SHIT, I WILL JOIN YOU IN THE THROTTLING. COUNT ON IT.

FUCK.