Reviews for Dance With Me
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
It's really nice that you wrote that Sherlock and John need each other but that it isn't something sexual (not mainly at least. There's much more to their relationship). There aren't too many of those stories. I think Sherlock and John are more like soulmates. They're much closer to T'hy'la.
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Loved this story!

ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aw, adorable _ great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was a-flippin-dorable!:) So. Many. Feels.
Puggle chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
That is a really lovely piece. Thank you so much for sharing.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I could type a long paragraph or five about the weird social hangups in today's society about friendship vs. romance, but I'll spare you the ramblings of a stranger and simply get to the point: your story was adorable and it made me smile a lot. Nice job. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
So good. I loved this!
JustBeAQueen chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Well, first, congratulations to Olivia for graduating... I'll be doing that in a couple of weeks. Second... get cracking on John's POV part... can't wait! Brilliant story, wouldn't mind a continuation of either part, either.

Cheers, Laura :)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh my god yes. I'm experiencing an overload of joy and fluffy emotions. I adore Sherlock and John dancing for one thing. It's just one of those Things that never fails to make me grin. I also love that this is post Fall so they're working through the problem and are together and happy again. Teasingly sly Sherlock and sort of embarassed John always makes me happy as well. All and all this fic made my night(morning) epic.
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good one.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Speaking of feels, this story gives me feels. LOTS of them! Wonderful work! Seriously, this is truly beautiful, from the realization of love to the fear of losing that love, everything was simply perfect :D
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Really good! For some reason (really don't know why) the summary made me laugh! Ahhh, funny... Sorry, it's not hard to amuse me :D
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
HOw perfect this story was! _ I loved it! Well done to both of you and thanks for uploading! .
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 5/5/2012