Reviews for And it continues
Kirsten chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
This is the stupidest thing I ever read. Why in the hell would you ever smush Inkheart, Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Birthmarked, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter together? You have no talent!
Kristen chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Your not very good at getting into character. Everything you say is totally not what the characters would say and how they would say it.
Kirsten chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Why the heck would babies change color. Also if they do change color, it is definitely not something that is safe. When a baby turns blue, it means it is DEAD.
Random Thought Girl chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I realize I reviewed chapter 1 and I don't really plan to review every chapter but, I'm confused as to why Leon is back in jail... is that going to be answered later and I just need to read or what?
Random Thought Girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I'm so glad that I found that this is an actual category on here, often times I manage to find the weirdest novels that no one else has read or there's no fanfiction with it. I'll keep reading now!
WolfAngel62 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Love love love this story, and I like the hunger games too! Had a mocingjay bracelet that broke so now it's a mockingjay necklace
Rosa chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
I love how you made a birthmarked fanfic but I thought I should tell you that in the first book they did say that hospitals don't exist in the enclave because they give false hope. That kid of makes it hard for me to understand these parts but keep going I love it :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
When in the world did Leon get put back in prison?!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It's certianly interesting, but your sentence structure is a bit choppy and there are quite a few really easy-to-fix typos.
I ship GaiaxLeon chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this!
After finishing the book, I immediately went on to fanfiction, and I was like, WTF THERE'S ONLY 1 FANFICTION FOR THIS WONDERFUL BOOK?!
That said, I liked this fanfiction a lot, although it got kinda confusing at times.

Awesome books:
Birthmarked by Caragh o'brien
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Legend by Marie Lu -Read this. It's UBER GOOD!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very interesting! I like it, and it's written well. I'm only on chapter one, but I want to see where it goes. I hope that it's Leon in the end. I mean, I like Peter and all, but I honestly like him least (after Will, and Leon's my favorite!) anyway, great job no matter what :)
CrazyWeirdoWhoLovesBooks chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
why... did... you... end... in ... a ... cliffhanger...?
really why. this is so good and awesome. Why did you end it in a cliffhanger?
Update soon!
CrazyWeirdoWhoLovesBooks chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
I KNEW LEON WASN'T AN IDIOT! GOOD JOB LEON!
okay... gaia has some pretty awesome loyalty. Going to go save someone she barely knows.
wait what... kyle is ALIVE! OMG YES! SO EMILY WONT GO INSANE! :D
CrazyWeirdoWhoLovesBooks chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
O_o LEON SAVE GAIA NOW! YOU IDIOT DONT STAND THERE! AND GAIA DONT GIVE UP! THERE WAS STILL HOPE OMG! O_O
CrazyWeirdoWhoLovesBooks chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo WHY WOULD YOU MAKE GAIA GO GET AN EXECUATION? WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? *sobs*

and the last bit. OMG ITS ALL MY FAVORITE BOOKS COMBINED! :D