Reviews for Happiness for A Soldier
Gundam Zero chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
its great. Is there a sequel for the other 2 lucky pilots?
Hermonthis chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
AH! So cute! Such an adorable story, especially when Milliardo came back to give his sister away...(I thought that would happen)

Very romantic and action filled, I loved it.

_*
angel of life chapter 3 . 6/3/2001
this is a very good story to read.
Chemiclord chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Well... there were elements of this story that really had some potential, unfortunately the entire story as a whole seemed rushed. Many things happened, and many characters were introduced, without much development as to WHY they happened or why they came.

To summarize... good framework, but sorely lacking elaboration.
viu chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
Heero got serious.( )! I couldn't stop laughing)

I like the part Heero purposed to Relena.
viu chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
WELL!
viu chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
WELL!
gohan chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
that was sooooooooooooo good
o chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
please write more nice job!
wicca41 chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
It's like a cliff hanger. Finish this story please I dying to know who the watcher is. Your Friend

wicca41
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
yay! Qu-chan got to kick some butt! *punches air with fist* alright! heehee, i think i'm gonna go draw Duo at that wedding! _ byeth byeth!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
*face turns red from trying to hold back laughter* yeh gahds! just the thought of Duo proposing to Heero... kami! that's hilarious! _ and i like how Duo is having my Quatre-chan stand up for himself! *notices a few strange looks* what? so i have a certain... affinity towards the Qu-man! so? (affinity! ha! that's the understatement of all times! more like obsessed!) *pouts* so? waiiiit... Gohan! oh Gohan-chan! get over here! *Gohan walks over* oh Gohan-chan! please protect me from the mean people! puweeeeeze! *he agrees, though slightly ruffled* yay! hah! *sticks out tongue (sp?)* that'll teach anybody who wants to make fun of me! *clings to Gohan's left arm* didn't you like this chapter? i thought it was great! now, let's go read the next want, ne, Gohan-chan? byeth byeth! *leaves, still hanging on Gohan's arm*
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
oh dear. what trouble can Quatre and Duo get into in a jewelry store? this can't be good... ah well! i liked the little seesion with Duo and Heero! _ i'm off to the next part! byeth byeth!
Lady Setsuna chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
OMG! YOu're such a great writer!love it love it love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2000