Reviews for Talking Too Much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
That's so beautiful. I love it.
RheasHelm chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
The conversations between Thrilling and Common Sense were hilarious.
As was Mordin having some fun... chafing... ingest. Ingest... chafing... lol. Although sending vids is encroaching on Joker's territory.
But did you really have to kill off the innocent fish of batch #3?
The killer line was, of course, "It's hard for me." - "Sure is. Or was, anyway. Will be again."
"It's not going to nuzzle itself." was pretty good as well.
JaliceAZ chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Perfect.
And adorable (although adorable seems to take the bad-ass-ness out of its perfection).
Phoenike chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hard to leave a coherent review because my brain seems to have turned into a puddle of happy goo. Why haven't I read this before?! I squeed, I laughed, I melted, and now I'll be grinning for the rest of the evening like a crazy woman. So there. Something in the way ME2 writers handled the romance has always bothered me - it's remarkable how you transformed the whole thing to make *sense* while still keeping very close to canon. And the way you write Garrus... Nngh. I'll be in my bunk. Reading the rest of your stories :-D
Spyke1985 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Really wish there's been a part NOT skipped, but this was still extremely lovely, so I won't complain... much... *shifty eyes* XD
vinyl is better chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is just utter perfection. I love everything about this fic. I was legitimately laughing at parts. Excellent work.
caitlyn.stark chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I adore how Shepherd walked herself into the whole "blowing off steam" situation, because that's exactly what my Shepherd did. I actually texted my friend who got me hooked on the game and yelled at him after having that conversation in the main battery cause he didn't tell me that was an option - it caught me completely off guard that I could actually romance Garrus, my best friend, and I really liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Okay, this is definitely the best thing ever.
Carleen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Why have I not read this before. Fan Girl Fainting Spell in progress. AWESOME!
Illaine Waterhouse chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I was SO utterly mortified when Mordin gave me The Talk.
MistEternal chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very cute, funny, and sweet! :D
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was a really great way to tell about their romantic story in ME2. I really loved it :D
Zakeraz chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great mix of funny and heartwarming. The thought of Shepard as inwardly flustered as Garrus was visibly is hysterical. The narration worked wonders for showing her nervous thought process. Very cute little story.
Arkaeo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Shepard and Garrus were spot on, loved it. The ending was especially poignant.
Eleneri chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I don't even play this game, and I love this fic. Beautifully done!

Now I have to go carve out time to play ME2...