Reviews for Fearless
Alexandra chapter 8 . 11/14
So, ummm... I have a question is that girl cat "thing" (can't find another way to describe her) supposed to Carla, the white exceed that is owned by Wendy in Fairy Tail? Just wondering. BTW, nice story I love it!
CuteCoupleLover chapter 1 . 10/19
This was an amazing story. It had the mix of how to train your dragon in there which I found clever. Awesome story that holds tight to ones attention.
Stavroula99 chapter 21 . 9/20
WoW such a great story! I'll definitelly put it in my favorite stories! I loved it thank you so much!
patrick.dejong94 chapter 19 . 5/15
ugh Ichiya..
i read that name and almost vomited
redpearl05 chapter 6 . 5/14
WOW! This is a great chapter! I love it! Yeah it's long but i love every detail of it! 3
I LOVE YOU chapter 6 . 4/23
2 of my most favourite things, in one place!
Akari Ito chapter 21 . 3/20
Aw this story was so sweet and I wish it wouldn't have to end.
f.tastarossa chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
I really love how you creat nutsu family
very funny and fluffy XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
You got that from how to train your dragon movie 1
moonblazer chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
How to train your dragon time? The big dragon and the volcano with Lucy and Natsu as Hiccup and Astrid.. also Happy as Toothless. :-) I love this story.
kickassdani chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
How to Train your Dragon?
lavawings chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Great story! I give it to thumbs up!
SkyFairies chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
CeCe chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
That was one of the best stories that i have ever read you are really good at making them... I know that you finshed this along time ago but i just read it now... Keep making more :)
FireDragalaN-C chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
...this was the best story ever...i cried...i loved...i was depressed...and i was happy at the parts of every chapter in this story...i give you an applause...This is such a beautiful way of putting the two love birds together.