Reviews for Too Young for You?
HeySayJesKuh chapter 2 . 10/15
I haven't read a Shugo Chara fic in so long and I guess I choose the right time to read some again xD Lol was a cute read
DrunkOnMusic chapter 2 . 8/7
Whether you got their dynamic right or not, it is absolutely PERFECT the way it is and do not ever change it please. It's so adorable and super sweet and I can't get enough of it. At all. Seriously, please write more Amuto. Whether it be this fic, which I dearly hope will be updated again, or new Amuto stories, KEEP IT UP! I usually never review on the first chapter if there are more chapters posted already so bravo! Wonderful job!
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 8/7
Ahhhhh this is so CUTE AND PERFECT! I LOVE IT!
edmelon chapter 2 . 5/20
Wow, coming back to find this updated was the best surprise! I get nostalgic for amuto all the time.
This was the sweetest chapter! And it was completely in character which was fantastic because I think sometimes Ikuto isn't the easiest character to write in a sweet, fluffy story?
Anyway, thank you for coming back with this! This was just the kind of amuto fluff I needed right now.
asian-simba chapter 2 . 4/9
So sweet! I'm happy you decided to finish it off
RoyaisAwesome chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
lolololololololololol
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
GOLD BLOODY GOLD
lillyfur12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Loved that WAS SOOOOOOOO CUTE
Become1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
The last word broke me. XD
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Totally able to happen it was cute I loved it keep up the good work
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hahahah! The whole chapter was priceless. Everyone but Ikuto could see who Amu was talking about. And a jealous Ikuto is very rare and extremely hilarious. I want to see more of Tsumugu's (Amu's dad) reaction.
Dwmalove chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Cute
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
lol this story was so funny and cute plezz add more and update
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
love it!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Aw, so cute and devious! Loved it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »