Reviews for If I Never Knew You
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 10 . 8/1
OMG You HAVE to continue this story and update!
Ashley Sanborn chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
please update!
a-spoonful-of-fantasmic chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
What a great story and a fun read! Please continue! :)
ZillyyMe chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
i'm sad that you haven't updated the story, but i understand that you might not have the time. all im saying is please don't give up on this story.
ZillyyMe chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
i just died. like as i was reading, i was imagining the movie. i always cried at the ending. you, you did amazing writing this chapter. kudos .
Phantress222014 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
more please!
Amber chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
I love this story so far. I would love it if you made a sequel. Please update soon. You are a wonderful author.
Heart of books chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
More O()O
suns and stars chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
sadly beautiful
suns and stars chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
SunRise19 chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
aww, this chapter was sad yet happy at the same time. great work! I wonder what will happen next?
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Great story so far!Pocahontas is definitely one of my favorite Disney movies&I've always wanted Pocahontas&John Smith to be mind that it's not historically correct,they were so cute&amazing together.;) Anyway,please update really soon!

yesulgakimchi chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I like the whole PocahontasxJohnSmith idea, to be honest, I really didn't enjoy the second movie because she ends up with Rolf... Can't wait till chapter 5!
Red-HeadNinja1524 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I really like this plz update soon!
servant123 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Good work so far, I'm excited to see where you'll take this story :) I think it would flow better, though, if you didn't restate nouns so often. For example, in your last line, you ended both sentences with Grandmother Willow, where it might've worked better if you replaced one with "her" or if you were more generalized, replacing "...making her way to Grandmother Willow," with something like, "...making her way to the forest," you don't really need to be quite so specific, because you already were in the sentence prior, and the story flows smoother when there's variation in the general vocabulary. Good job with the story, though, and I look forward to your next update. Many blessings!