Reviews for Not the Worst Idea
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/30
LOL Lex out wits himself lolol

it would be funny to read about Lex's and Clark's first time with a baby though XD
A-Quest-of-Scales chapter 1 . 8/8
This is just utterly brilliant.

I'm not normally much for short stories and it's been years since I really read Smallville fanfic but I'm so glad I stumbled across this. It's just made me smile so much and fifth paragraph will now forever be part of my head canon for Lex Luthor in any incarnation.

I just love the idea of drunk Lex being able to not only pull off the stupid ideas we get when drunk but also hide it from himself. It's just brilliant. I can only imagine Smallville's Lex coming up with this idea but I will now always believe that every LexCorp has some drunken Lex plan in it's files somewhere.

Thank you for this. It's really made my day.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 4/20
Lol! That's really the only way I could believe to get to that
GanjaPanda chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hahaha! I love your take on Conner, and the idea that it was all a drunken plot to win Clark's friendship is great. Lex is really a sweetie deep down, a somewhat crazy and twisted sweetie, but still.
zeynel chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I really love this one as well! a sequel would be extremely apreciated... *grins*
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/3/2012

Drunk Lex got a baby with Clark in order to become friends again. Sober Lex knew nothing. How is that not hilarious?

Clark, Welcome to parenthood. Don't kill the other parent.
blank chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wish it was longer but I really liked this.