Reviews for Total Drama Survival
CrashDog55 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Trent is back YESS
CrashDog55 chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
well i know its already over but im guessing trent will win but i want Gwen to win i wanted Duncan or harold or even Zeke but its down to her
CrashDog55 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
ok that last thing cleared up my only question good so far my three fav of the originals are Owen, Noah, Harold Gwen, and Duncan and most are back and i really like the way you write Zeke and Eva into your stories looking forward to it
PunkChick25 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
PunkChick25 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
awww...poor zeke! The guy cant catch a break!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Okay, LOVED the part where Chef goes all artsy- hilarious! Golden Heads were indeed a very nice touch. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
I'm still on Chapter 3 and I think it's great writing! Still, even though I'm a Gwuncan fan, I think Courtney was really out of character. She's very strategic, and she would have tried to get people on her side to vote Gwen off. Anyway, I think I'm pretty late on reviewing this, but just something to think about if you're going to revise it.
RG chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
He, nice story. Liked the ending. Kinda upset with Lindsay gone early (she's my favorite cast member). Good luck with TDHM.
beserkerbeast chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
loved this story love to see the next one.
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. There were so many ups and downs and major twists, butb somehow you managed to pull it off and produce a really awesome story. This chapter was a really good way to end things off. I love how you're forcing Noah into the next season. Can't wait :)
Haro4 chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Take that duncan
Haro4 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Finally seek deserved better than those two back stabbers
Haro4 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Loving the Trent being revenge filled if only I could have given u rating spiking challenges
NerdyNightStocker chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
I'm glad that Cody and Sierra put aside their breakup and are able to stay friends. Perhaps that means they could find love in someone else (especially Sierra)? I'm surprised that not even Courtney and Eva still held grudges over the things that happened to them! But I love the contestants that were picked to compete from World Tour and also agree with others that a Brick/Jo/Lightning triangle would be interesting... The four new contestants don't sound like copies of other contestants so that's a plus. Madeline is already making quite a few enemies whereas Eddie seems like he'll be the most likable newcomer of the bunch. Wade seems a bit shy but Candice sounds like a laidback gamer gal! Courtney could be the next redeemed competitor now that she's had time to think about her actions and volunteered to be in this new season! Poor Noah of course got roped in thanks to his kickass fans LOL. Haunted Mansion stories are always interesting so I'll be keeping an eye out for that one!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
This was an excellent finale! The debate between the contestants beforehand and the conversation Gwen and Trent had before the showdown was a great setup! It doesn't really surprise me that Duncan and Eva would overlook Chris's rule about interference and sabotage their respective competitors just to spite each other! Trent's moment of realization at exactly what he did to get this far was heartbreaking since he didn't fully enjoy his victory and I actually expected him to break off all ties with Eva right after he finally snapped at her! Thankfully, he didn't and the two could be a potentially awesome couple though the aftermath has yet to be read... I can't wait to see what everyone does with their share of the winnings and how they've gotten along after the season!