Reviews for Total Drama Survival
brosepticphaniplier chapter 19 . 6/6
this story was awesome! it really felt like a total drama episode and everyone was in character. I'm super excited for the next story, I'm really happy Noah will be in it and that there's an aussie!
brosepticphaniplier chapter 6 . 6/5
I laughed so hard when chef said the killer coconuts won
bopr chapter 2 . 6/4
i really love this story! its a really unique setting, its not just a clone of the other seasons! and im glad you used the original cast, i dont like the new ones much.
CrashDog55 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Trent is back YESS
CrashDog55 chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
well i know its already over but im guessing trent will win but i want Gwen to win i wanted Duncan or harold or even Zeke but its down to her
CrashDog55 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
ok that last thing cleared up my only question good so far my three fav of the originals are Owen, Noah, Harold Gwen, and Duncan and most are back and i really like the way you write Zeke and Eva into your stories looking forward to it
PunkChick25 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
NO! I REALLY WANTED TRENT TO GO...EVEN THOUGH HE HAD IMMUNITY!
PunkChick25 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
awww...poor zeke! The guy cant catch a break!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Okay, LOVED the part where Chef goes all artsy- hilarious! Golden Heads were indeed a very nice touch. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
I'm still on Chapter 3 and I think it's great writing! Still, even though I'm a Gwuncan fan, I think Courtney was really out of character. She's very strategic, and she would have tried to get people on her side to vote Gwen off. Anyway, I think I'm pretty late on reviewing this, but just something to think about if you're going to revise it.
RG chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
He, nice story. Liked the ending. Kinda upset with Lindsay gone early (she's my favorite cast member). Good luck with TDHM.
beserkerbeast chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
loved this story love to see the next one.
BB
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. There were so many ups and downs and major twists, butb somehow you managed to pull it off and produce a really awesome story. This chapter was a really good way to end things off. I love how you're forcing Noah into the next season. Can't wait :)
Haro4 chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Take that duncan
Haro4 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Finally seek deserved better than those two back stabbers