Reviews for The Madness of Laevateinn
WillieG.R chapter 25 . 2/2
Well, congratulations. You have, once again, made me despise Patchouli and made me want to smack her magical face with a stronger magical slap than she can handle. The way she made Koakuma cry... just tore me.

And it seems Rook's doing well. Wonder what's going to be his next move on the SDM-AND Marisa enters the scene and accelerates his plans of going to that mansion. Now this is quite interesting! What does she want to borrow there that she needs the Chess Piece's guidance? Hmm... how interesting indeed.
Pelf chapter 1 . 1/10
Err, are you still updating this? Still looking fine, a pity if it just ends here
Marisa ze the Braixen chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
This is awesome, I love you :3
Unown123 chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
It is an awesome story and I just cant wait for the nxt chapter keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
WAIT A MINUTE! electric powers, karmic choices, morality gauge, and losing all his powers? OH MY GOD! ROOK IS A LIVING INFAMOUS REFERENCE
Lord Mehtul Bawkes chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
Oh, you added to this. It's been...*checks watch* quite a while, I guess.

There was one particular scene that was quite familiar. Nevertheless, I'm sure we both had different origins eh?

Everything looks as before. Up to par and with mushrooms to boot. Don't ask about word errors, you will find a poor checker.

Rest assured I will continue to feel inadequate should you start churning out 10k chapters again.

Once more into the breach.
Dead Turtle chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Too bad Rook didn't manage to kill Rumia permanently. Those poor Outsiders. Murder and man-eating are a pretty abominable act in my book. Makes even worse that it's supposed to be in her nature, meaning she's practically born as an evil creature (existing only to devour other sapient beings make you an evil existence, IMHO) that shouldn't exist in the first place. And even though she's sapient, she still carries on with that atrocious act.

But forgive my rambling. This is not that kind of story after all.

"Rumia had just finished her last swear before saying, 'What does a weirdo like you want with me? Do you enjoy bullying weaker youkai just because you're a strong human?'"

Oh, the irony of a strong youkai that likes to "bully" weak humans saying that.
N1ght-13 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
shit it's good..great job dude
N1ght-13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
wow
WillieG.R chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
Lots and lots of delicious references, though the only one I can name right now is Bomber Grape's Yukari appearance (which annoyed Mima with good reason).

The chapter does feel it's missing something alright, but it was good. And that one-sided brawl was nice. And did Rinnosuke really sent that bat after the thief, who keeps getting bad points while his good points remains at ZERO!? (By the way, I want to play Infamous 2 NAO!)

Ahem, so anyways, awesome job as always. Will be looking forward to that inevitable fight with the distraught Marisa. Things will get ugly.
WillieG.R chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
Huh, Rook is a pretty vile villain. Seriously, he's the kind of bad guy you WANT to see win all the time. Still, his status as anti-hero aside, he's pretty deep in shit with the witches. What's next? Alice will want his neck? Byakuren will want to cleanse the world of him? Yukari will have kids? Wait...

Anyways, very nice chapter. Sorry it took me so damned long to read and review. Now, let's see where this deal with Marisa takes him. Will he survive this? will he level up enough to match Patchouli now? Will Alice join the "Magicians who want Rook dead" club? Only fate knows :D
Manah Scarlet Shadowsong chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
You are positively a master of writing, managing to keep the changes of pace reasonable and not cutting into the story's style. I await the next chapter
Lord Mehtul Bawkes chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
You are tying my paitence!
Oh wait, totally wrong activity. Go away heavy, I will heals you later.

Anyway, ahem, bleh, ugh, argh, yawn, this chapter was...pretty fourth wall smashing. Still, someone provided a childish Yukari so that is okay.

Hmmm, your twisted carnival reminded me of a silent hill arcade game. Except that had smiling carnival rabbits that tried to murder you in a wide variety of ways. Do a silent hill!

Well, then have this words as encouragement. Carry on!
DarkShroudedSky chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
I have a question... WHY HAVEN'T I DISCOVERED THIS STORY SOONER?! This story is just wonderful! The way you write/type is just genius! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Lord Mehtul Bawkes chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
Meh, stupid bloody spies.*Snore*

Huh! What? The chapter's over? I thought there was more DAKKA than that.

Damn shame to hear that about RL. Then again, fecal matter happens huh?

Still, good job wrapping up the chapter. Also good one showing the background abit. Most people just fly over or DAKKA their way through and miss the undergrowth.

Still good luck for your next chapter.