Reviews for Another Person's Reality
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
That teaser fora sequel is driving me crazy! I need to know, please tell me he lived! I love this!
Friskbee chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
AMG, you should TOTALLY write the sequel... I'm at a loss for words actually, usually, when authors write the death of nations, the usually revive them at the end... And so when I read your epilogue, I was like: no way? He's not coming back to life -poker face- Okay... -reads sequel preview- And don't worry, you are NOT the only sadistic person in the world. You should have seen me read fics o.o

Anyway, great job and keep up the good work!

Remember to post the sequel!
9foxgrl chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
dang
R.N.Walker chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
...Y-you k-k-killed America...how c-could you-u...

*Cough* Sorry, pardon my unprofessionalism there. But I won't deny you had me much more emotionally upset than I thought I'd be while reading a fanfic, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Throughout the entire story, I was thinking how the world really would react if something horrible really did happen to America; the mental images weren't pretty. Nonetheless, this world you created and the characters' reactions are a very valid (and I hate to admit, probable) way of how things could be.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the read. There are very few characters I immediately hate in a story, and Ace managed to be one of those characters. Great job in that as those tend to be one of the most difficult characters to make. It was also strange for me seeing all the G8 members helpless, especially America. While I know he- and the other nations- aren't invincible, knowing that they were pathetically powerless to something other than another nation sent shivers down my spine.

To put mildly (an understatement really), I am anticipating to see what will happen next, assuming you wish to continue the series. Your sneak peek already has me speculating of what may come.
oh mah gawd its a squirrel chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Wow! Usually I'm not into this kind of story, but whoa! I have like the urge to write this review quickly and go see if u wrote a sequel yet. Seriously though, really great writing!
wintercandyapple chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow...that whole story was just so intense! It was so explicit yet so amazing! How'd you do that? Anyways, I loved it and strongly encourage you to write that sequel! I'd definitely read it! Awesome job :)
animefairi chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I... I-I... Okay, wait... what? DOES NOT COMPUTE ... DOES NOT COMPUTE ... DOES NOT COMPUTE ... DOES NOT COMPUTE... DOES NOT COMPUTE ... DOES NOT COMPUTE ... DOES Notttt commmm ... *ping*

Hello! You have reached animefairi's automated backup recovery system. It appears that the viewer of your work has been exposed to too many levels of awesome, and has experienced a catastrophic shutdown. Specifically, the chilling and abrupt end to your story came as quite an emotional shock to her, seeing as you did kill off one of her favorite character's in what may be the most angst-ridden scenes in all fanfiction-dome. But please, do not be alarmed. With due time, animefairi will be restored to her "normal" state, whatever THAT may be. However, you may be able to expedite this process by simply WRITING MORE FANFICTION! Perhaps, if I may make a suggestion, a sequel to your already spectacular fanfic? If you don't have any plans for a second addition, that's fine as well. You've already done so much by writing APR, I actually feel kind of greedy for asking more of you. In any case, animefairi, in her last few seconds of conscienceness, gave her thanks once again. Though, she didn't actually say anything. However, I believe the brief smile she wore on her face before entering the Blue Screen Of Death state as of late, was her thanks.

P.S. You're AWESOME! :D
love live life chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I totally agree that every good story should have a bad guy everybody loves to hate (not just Mary sues) . Oh you should write a sequel to this it was really good I would love to see you further king chaos dude (he didn't have a name so I'm using this for the moment ;)) and his trusty henchmen Ace, they were good o.c .sob now what shall I read for my sadistic need! And to make Russia be the first Elton see him... that's just funny in a dark way. If (when) you do write a sequel inform me cuz I will read even if no one else does :).
ThatCurlyHairedGirl chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
O.O

Continue writing... please just continue writing...

I need to know what happens after Russia see's America!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
I understand how Canada must be feeling but we have to be strong for others.

The revelation that this nightmare aint over...i dont know if i really wanted to end! Im hooked on finding out what will happen next. You have me litteraly on the edge and i have recommended this story to a dear friend.

I know how you feel. Who doesn't dislike a Mary Sue.

Psh tell me something i dont know!;) i know im awesome! Its my middle name. Plus it makes me feel special cuz my name was first :D

lol i cant wait for whats to come next!x) ill be waiting and ready to review-!

Till then...jane!
LunaWing118 chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Wha... I luv and Hate the ending.

First, THE STORY WAS AWESOME! America Is my fav character so I freaked out yet loved it.

(Mental much?)

Second, I want to know more, Like what happens after the part with russia seeing america. It need to be written.

Third, could you write it? I mean, It's not your job to write it nor do you have to listen to me but COME ON! Your writing is amazing! Please continue or something. Like a little bit more or a sequel story. If there is one, I will be waiting because I look forward to your updates.

Finally, THANK YOU! It gave me something to look forward to so, I am happy.

(Such a long review... might be my longest...)
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
THE FUCK.

WHAT THE DOUBLE FUCK.

WHAT IN ALL THE FUCKING 7 LEVELS OF HELL.

WHAT. WHAT. WHAT IS THIS.

FAKED DEATH. OR RESURRECTION AS AN EVIL DOER? IS THIS GONNA BE SIMILAR TO DROVENICH'S "A CRACK IN THE LOOKING GLASS" ONLY WORSE AND CRAZY?

WHAT IS THIS.

OMFG. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. AUGHHHHHHHHH
love live life chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
..,...wait...what...poor everybody ...keep up the awesome job :)
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
D:...
DestinyBlade chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

AMERICA THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!