Reviews for Woes of Being Beautiful
x chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
I really hope you continue this!
Hachi chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Please update this fic! I'm really curious!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Did you stop this story?
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Okay, so I just want to know if you're coming back to this story? I'm not even a fan of White Collar, but I liked your story idea, and took a gamble on it. I thought the story idea is very promising and I really hoped that I got more regarding Neal's first contact with the mark before it dropped off into a WIP. The cliffhanger of his old jilted boyfriend possibly being apart of the crew, or the actual mark himself is golden. I hope you come back and finish this - I'll read it for sure:-)
Kellyackles chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Please finish!
starr101 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Hey! So I think you should update like now! Please and thank you! :)
Patricia Sage chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Great story! I'm loving it so far. You've got a very believable setup here and I like how you've written everyone and the plot. Can't wait for more! :)
Viskey chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Now, really. It's not THAT bad ... g
MEENAKSHI SINGLA chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
interesting story

i'm curious to know who's the man Neal saw
Demitea chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I didn't think the chapter was bad, I think it was a good way to link the chapters. And I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Alerix Slynn chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Nicely done, I hope for another update soon! Keep up the awesome work -
peppe1951 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
intriguing ...I hope tha man Neal saw at the end isn't going to blow his cover and put him in more danger
glass-bottles chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Oh goodness! Poor Lestrade and poor Neal! I find the reasoning behind them breaking up interesting. I wonder what will go down? You must update soon darling! :)
Alerix Slynn chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Please update soon! This looks like its going to be really interesting and I can't wait to see where it goes!
crimsonmoon08 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012