Reviews for Sinbad's Adventures
wystern chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love it XD
MysticalMagery chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Oh I hope you finish. I honestly want to see your take on how him and his friends met. Especially Ja'far
masterbryl 99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
nice :)
mochiizuki chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Oh sinbad is so freaking hot!
I saw the anime and really really love it. XD
It's interesting that you make a story about sinbad adventures. I like it. ;)
Keep writing
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
this story is so good! please write more magi updates in the future
Drippingly Sarcastic chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I just found this in the 70 fanfic notices I have in my mailbox, and I couldn't be happier to see it! It's great! And I'm honored to know someone who found Magi so soon.
I hope you'll write more Magi fics in the future!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter, I enjoyed it very much although it seems that Sinbad got off easy. *says the person who would be dead within five minutes*
Drippingly Sarcastic chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Wow. Your story is just beautiful. Enough to satisfy the reader and yet making them crave for more. I'm one the edge of my sit, drinking up each and every word, wanting to read faster to know what happens next and slower at the same time so that it never ends.
I'm only up to volume 7, so I don't know if we see other dungeons, but I only read about one so far and the way you take the most basic elements of the dungeons and build your own like that is amazing in my eyes. I can't wait to see what you will come up with next.
Keep writing!
SiriExMachina chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I really love this story! It's well-written and it's about something that I've wondered about for a long time!

I can't wait to see where it's going!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Dis gun b good.

Your writing style has a sense of mystery in it (can't describe it aby other way) which makes it enjoying to read. I'll be looking forward for the rest!
M chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
:D Glad to see more Magi fic, especially one about young!Sinbad. You could probably make another manga just Sinbad's earlier adventures and how he met all his generals... All in all, looking forward to more of the fic!