Reviews for The Last Reaping in District 12
Sapphire dillard chapter 48 . 6/21
So i just started reading this and im trying to figure out why our there no more chapters?. please keep writing the action as began to unfold and i have to know how it's going to end. Love this story line and the insight of each best pairing ever.
SilverZelenia chapter 26 . 6/1
I will admit, I *am* kind of disappointed Madge didn't kill anyone, as horrible as it sounds. It's just that, it makes her very hard to relate to, for me. If I was in that situation I'd do everything I possibly could to avoid killing, and I'd protect friends and innocents like Rue, but if it came down to my life, or the life of an ally, over an attacker... I wouldn't hesitate. Definitely feel horrible for it, but I'd do it.
whiskeyneat chapter 48 . 4/24
I haven't been able to stop reading this all day. That's why I'm sad that it's not completed. I hope it won't be abandoned forever. I really love how you wrote Madge and Gale, and I hope that you continue this fic because it's so amazing and well written.
fangirl chapter 48 . 4/24
i read this in one go and i have to say i really liked it. madge was such an underrated character in the books considering the mockingjay pin came from her and was deleted out of the movies but inliked how you made her in here.
P1Hunger-Games-Lover chapter 48 . 2/22
Amazing story. Can't wait for the next update. Please update soon
DamnedJoker chapter 48 . 1/23
Don't leave me hanging now..

I promise that if you keep on your story , I'll post mine online. I'm in love with your story.

so, I'll barter a chapter of yours for. . Deal?
Guest chapter 48 . 12/13/2016
Okay the cliffhanger was one thing bit not updating after almost a year? Imma need one soon please.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/23/2016
Omfg... Please don't stop! I beg you! Come back!
Susu2705 chapter 48 . 2/15/2016
Hey I love your story!
I have a qustion, do you have A schedule for when you'll update, or is it random?
cantstopmydreams chapter 48 . 2/5/2016
You do not dissapoint my friend i have been waiting for a chapter for so long thankyou so much for updating i needed this i was haveing a bad day and this story just toatly took my mind off it , i read it like 20 times making sure i didnt skip anything:), im still out there ill follow your story till the end :D
hifield chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
I like how you're building the relationship between the two of them. Nice chapter and I love Gale's contempt toward Haymitch.
2happy2cry chapter 48 . 2/3/2016
Just discovered this fanfiction! It's amazing! After last chapters, I'm just like "OMFG! CASHMIRIUS FOREVER" (really)
hifield chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Another great chapter - loving the story and hoping you'll find time to continue on with it.

On to the next chapter ...
hifield chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Good job with Haymitch ... excellent job with his character.

Good story.
Ferdie chapter 48 . 1/28/2016
I just read your story over again and I think I'm more into it now than a few years ago. It's really good! I can't wait to read more :3
Ps. I like the way you're changing the story, didn't expect your twist and I'm glad you're giving it another approach. I'm really intrigued now on what will happen next.