Reviews for The Last Reaping in District 12
Susu2705 chapter 48 . 2/15
Hey I love your story!
I have a qustion, do you have A schedule for when you'll update, or is it random?
cantstopmydreams chapter 48 . 2/5
You do not dissapoint my friend i have been waiting for a chapter for so long thankyou so much for updating i needed this i was haveing a bad day and this story just toatly took my mind off it , i read it like 20 times making sure i didnt skip anything:), im still out there ill follow your story till the end :D
hifield chapter 5 . 2/3
I like how you're building the relationship between the two of them. Nice chapter and I love Gale's contempt toward Haymitch.
2happy2cry chapter 48 . 2/3
Just discovered this fanfiction! It's amazing! After last chapters, I'm just like "OMFG! CASHMIRIUS FOREVER" (really)
hifield chapter 4 . 1/29
Another great chapter - loving the story and hoping you'll find time to continue on with it.

On to the next chapter ...
hifield chapter 3 . 1/28
Good job with Haymitch ... excellent job with his character.

Good story.
Ferdie chapter 48 . 1/28
I just read your story over again and I think I'm more into it now than a few years ago. It's really good! I can't wait to read more :3
Ps. I like the way you're changing the story, didn't expect your twist and I'm glad you're giving it another approach. I'm really intrigued now on what will happen next.
Gabbeatriz chapter 48 . 1/28
YES YES YES! I love this fanfic so much, I'm so glad it's back!
hifield chapter 2 . 1/27
Excellent chapter ... kept me on my toes wondering how it was going to go and it totally caught me by surprise. Looking forward to more!
Belle453 chapter 48 . 1/27
Amazing and a very dramatic chapter. Go Cashmere...love that they got engaged.

But...the Mayor...when he finally stood up!

I love the engagement ring and my heart breaks for Finnick. So glad you're back and writing again. Can't wait for more.
Tributedvictor1 chapter 48 . 1/27
Whew. Take a break and then you go straight to this. Great chapter. I was wondering how you were going to bypass the quell reaping. Great idea. Keep it coming
melliemoo chapter 48 . 1/27
Yay, glad you're back! Wow, so much happened in this chapter. BTW you refer to Cashmere as the D2 victor early in the chapter.
EStrunk chapter 48 . 1/27
Wow! That was quite the ending. I'm hoping that the title of the story bodes well for this plot development. I wonder what's going on in Cashmere's head. Can't wait to read more.
hifield chapter 1 . 1/27
I've never read a Hunger Games story before but I'm already sucked into this. Must be your excellent writing style! Looking forward to relaxing with this in the evenings - I've missed your stories.

Great start.
Nakita chapter 47 . 10/21/2015
Please update! I'm hooked and can't wait to see where you are going with this story...