Reviews for The Last Reaping in District 12
Really hoping to find out what happens next, hope you haven't given up on the story
GomnaRa chapter 22 . 2/27
Oh! I like how Gale blew up all the supplies of Careers! Cuz he was only child for several years! So cool.
Can't wait for your update! Can't wait for gadge! Best gadge fic :)
AAAHHH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! *mouth foamsing uncontrollably*
Belle453 chapter 47 . 1/19
Waking up Madge in the middle of the night to wish her a happy birthday is so creepy and so Snow. I'd hate to be her, but I love the creepiness you showed in this chapter..is it really possible for Snow to be creepier than he already is...hmmm, yes you can do it.

Love the twist that Cora is Cashmere's daughter. My heart aches for Cashmere...ugh. I hate Snow even more.

Love Darius. I really hope that he can break through her defenses and make her happy. Can't wait to read more. Loving where this is going.
Marine-Warrior chapter 47 . 1/18
I have faith in you as a writer to do it right. Keep it up.
Marine-Warrior
melliemoo chapter 47 . 1/13
I am looking really forward to the birthday party and the changes coming.
melliemoo chapter 46 . 1/13
Ohhhhhhhhh ... Snow's granddaughter is Cashmere's daughter. Love it! I refuse to believe Darius is evil. He's doing the best he can in the circumstances.
melliemoo chapter 30 . 1/13
Wait, Mrs. Undersee was murdered? I thought it was a self-inflicted overdose.
melliemoo chapter 10 . 1/12
Did you mean for Caesar's last name to be Flickman instead of Flickerman? I love the description of Madge's dress! And I would totally kiss Gale too ...
iffah chapter 11 . 1/8
Firstly I love your story. I love how you added elements of your own to this gale madge version of the story. Like the interviews the training sessions. It is really very smartly written and it fits. One thing tho that got me abit confused is how fast gale warmed up to madge. I might have believed that gale could have the slightest liking towards madge or find her pretty but to ask her out on a date esp when cameras are def rolling in like every inch of their penthouse seems a lil out of character for gale. But other than that the story flows very smoothly. Its an original too :)
NurseKelly chapter 47 . 1/6
Very interesting developments here. Cashmere and Darius is a new one. Really looking forward to that and for what you have planned for the birthday party.
ElleBelleGirl chapter 47 . 1/6
Honestly cannot wait to see what happens during the birthday party. So curious now
And please add more of finnick. I love finnick and i'd like to see more of him here. Great work!
caroline091113 chapter 47 . 1/5
I wish I could just read your mind and know what's going to happen next, very eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Gabbeatriz chapter 47 . 1/4
The cashmere's daughter thing was an awesome twist! I loved it
I'm sure I'll like wherever you take this story, because everything so far was amazing and I'm so looking foward to the next chapter!