Reviews for A Little Date With Pit
allen Vth chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I don't know which of the two I want to see more. A little baby of a weeding? Why not both? First the weeding and then the baby :D
Drake fly chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
this was amazing and i would love to see more. Although, the beginning was confusing
8/10
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
wow just wow that was extremely well done
Dylan Brinkman chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
perfect this was probably the best fanfic i have ever heard keep up with the great work
Nicholas chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
There needs to be a video for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Bad
ImmaPegacornz chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Cute story :3 Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
That,was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
So cute!
Piridi chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was a very nice and heartfelt story.I enjoyed the bit near the nice wording and timing,and overall a likeble hope Kid Icarus 3 is right around the cornor!
Zezin chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
What the hell does "ALDWP" mean?
TDDolphin chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Dang, so much blushing in this. Oh well, it was still really good. A Little Date With Pit was even better than A Little Soft Spot For Pit. I liked how Pittoo, Palutena and Phosphora all helped out a little in the planning stages in their own way. A part of me also wishes that if a sequel for Uprising is ever made that we can see what Viridi's Temple actually is like, cause your own version of it was described beautifully.

As for the date itself, it was great! Again, aside from all the blushing, you wrote a very good date for Pit and Viridi. Pit flying around with Viridi was really cute, also liked the location, and the fact that Viridi opened up a bit and wasn't always acting the tsundere. This is one of my favorite Kid Icarus stories and it was better than the already great Soft Spot prequel.

Well done, Konpeki Rei :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That was a good story
Anthony v chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Loved it 9 out of 10 make something not suspected next tome k
Stella6 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I loved this story! It was cute and incredibly fluffy! Nicely done. It was also adorable having flowers appear when Viridi's nervous. That should be a thing

One minor thing I feel I should commend you on is the fact that you didn't make Viridi a vegetarian. In every other portrayal of Viridi, it's always stated that she doesn't eat meat, which I myself don't necessarily agree with. I don't see that just because she's the goddess of all living things and nature that she wouldn't eat meat. At least, I don't think that alone is enough validation. After all, veggies were once living, too. Plus, I feel there is in-game stuff that also points to her as not having a problem with eating meat. I think your portrayal of her feelings on the matter were good and realistic Just something I thought I should note.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »