Reviews for The Thieving Kitsune
WolfDragon chapter 1 . 1/16
Naruto The Thieving Fox is going up against the fiendish five and taking his adoptive family book back from the people did kill the cooper Family.
Randomreader-001 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Ok, review time. Short, sweet, and simple. ...Two worlds I like, nice arrangement of events so far. I'm interested find out what happens next. FREAKING AWESOME! No complaints from me.
Darkth Shadow chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this is a good story, please update it.

PLEASE!
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Pretty good, but the net chapter didn't post.

Please repost.

-Khaos
Anttolas chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i am interested in this story, i came today looking for a nice Sly Naruto crossover, with Carmelita into Naruto, and i found one, jusit one question, is naruto an Anthro character as well or is he Human?, anyway i will be wiaitng for the next chapter see ya then
gamerman5603 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
nice start update soon please
twisteddeal chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
wow Kyuubi16 has a lot of stories like a lot anywyas you should update this one make it multi chapter...HOLY CRAP 305 STORIEST THAT is kinda impressive
The Red Star chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Interesting start. So Sly's dead? That's unexpected. It's been a long time since I've played the Sly Cooper games, so I'll admit to being kind of glad that I won't have to judge as many characters.

It all looks pretty good, though there are a few errors. It's mostly misused words, but there is one word that's missing completely. When Naruto is caught by Carmelita, you have "he said with a slight." slight what?

It's a good beginning, and I'm eager to see what you've got planned next.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
Spectral Fox chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is pretty good, never seen a narutoxsly cooper story before has alot of potential. please update this soon can't wait to see where this goes.
ryanshadow19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
nice first chapter only read one other sly cooper ficand yours is much better in comparison
alchemists19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
this is the first sly Cooper/Naruto crossover.i have to say i am very interested.i like how you set it up and can't wait for more