Reviews for The Jo I Know
The Mad Traveler chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Yay! I liked this one!
Jo fan chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aw, so awesome! The saddest thing is that technically, she does in the next episode. :(
iluvskyfunky chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hey,

I liked this story! Well written, but a few grammatical and spelling errors. I see room for a sequel of sorts, if you wanted.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i loved it! XD
Your Best Friend chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hey I forgot my password so I will do a full review later, but I just wanted to say I LOVED IT! And I like cheese so don't worry about that. :) It was very realistic, you didn't play the too much self-pity card, but just enough that it would make sense and make you feel pity for (and even relate) to her and some of the emotional turmoil she was going through.I really liked it and I will do my full review later! Love you Jo! 3
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Really great twist to this fic with Dean and Sam finding Jo at the institution too. I enjoyed your writing and your style, and I think you kept everyone nicely in character. I particularly like your Dean/Jo banter. Be careful with the odd error placing she/her where you mean he/his, but other than that minor detail, I thought this was fantastic.
CrocodileTears98 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love this story! I' m glad Jo wasn't all gone. The whole '"I heard screaming I know you did I was screaming because I'm crazy.', but the best was 'I'm making coffee' I honestly ROFLed! Keep writing from the whole Dean/Jo angle!
69chevyimapala chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aww that was kinda cute at the end! c:
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
quite the right amount of cheese in the end. i wouldn't mind a sequel, though. with more melted cheese, please :)
Aline Giovanella chapter 1 . 4/27/2012