Reviews for The missing Klaine scene
cathleen detlor chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I think you need to add more to this because people are not going to read it but this isn't rude or anything but I am suggesting you should add in more information
LoveKlaine23 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
what episode is ?
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was amazing and awesome and hot. I love it. :D
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Hot. Really good. You are a great writer.
spades33033 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
it was good i liked it very much.
BlaineHummel chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Loved it :)
Klaine Gal chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I suggest you add another chapter and his parents on them
Kylie Caza chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow that was intense. But i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Loved the fact that Blaine was the top! Can't find many of those anymore. (Idk why)
melissa.maier.902 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
its great! keep going... expand your story
Rene95 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I yelled at the TV too. People who watch Glee (some of them) are still uncomfortable with the whole gay/lesbian thing. I am perfectly for and OK with it, but, I know some people are still a bit on the fence about it. It sucks, and people should just get over it, but, that's probably why they cut that scene from Glee.

I usually write and read when I am supposed to be sleeping, so, I totally hear you!

Adding to my previous comments earlier in the review, people just need to get over the fact that others may not be like them. Gay is a huge part of Glee and is one of the biggest reasons it makes it a great show.

They probably didn't put it in because it is a TV-14 rated show, and they couldn't have too much intense sex in there.

You know what, (apart from all my comments) it wasn't a bad story. Absolutely not a bad story. I'm glad I found this! It was really satisfying.

Thanks for posting, going to check your other stories out!

-Rene95
miroku girl15 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
*sigh* You are not alone in your tv screams. I too was yelling at the tv during this episode, even after my friend hit me in the head with a throw pillow. Not only that but I was plot ways to lock that sad hipster wannabe away somewhere where he could never interfere in the affairs of Klaine ever again. But really, Blaine should have told Kurt how he was feeling a LONG time ago.

Also, why does Blaine have to stay in Lima? NYC is chalk full of prestigious privet academies. That's what I would do if I were Ryan Murphy. Wait no! No I wouldn't! I would have made Blaine and Kurt in the same year so I didn't confuse and anger the fans because of Blaine portrayal as older than Kurt in season 2!

Sorry for the rant. Anyway good job!
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
That was great! I agree, Kurt and Blaine are soulmates and therefore, they will be together forever!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
VERY sexy fic! Thanks for writing!
valia chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
so cute and sweet and hot. i was also moved during the whole episode.