Reviews for Aftermath
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Some chapters were good. The timeline does not fit anything, even your own, so I must disregard this story. You are a very good writer and will continue congratulating you for your other stories.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
WOW, you gotta love Fiona:)
Souriswingette chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
I'm going to keep in a place of my head.. Don't upset Leelee! ;-)))
FMSMandi chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Damn. Anson definitely deserved that too bad that's not how Anson ends. That was a great chapter. Is it the end of the story?
bcmom chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Damn! Thats about all I can say. More please. Thanks.
Laura Thoms chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
OH I can just see Anson saying "Delicious" that slime, I am so glad they got him like they did. Thankyou for not keeping Jesse a "bad guy" Jesse is my favorite on the show and I didn't want him to be rotten, I had trust in you! This was awesome LeeLee, thankyou again, read with my morning coffee before work!
InvisibleRainX chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Gosh!... Insane!.. INTENSE AND DAMN WELL BLOODY AWESOME. we all want this to happen to Anson! BY GOD DOES HE DESERVE IT! that was dead dark and dead amazing babe! well done! i was gasping! Holy shizz! loved it! GOBSMACKED! again, beautifully written and explained!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Wow, woman! When you said it was dark, you weren't kidding. The ultimate Anson revenge fantasy. I hope you never get mad at me! )
Souriswingette chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
I'll put in a corner of my mind.. Never upset you ! ;-)))
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
brilliant as I told you before...The end part with Fiona...wow
Jedi Skysinger chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Yes, another revenge fantasy perfectly executed. Your version of Anson is REALLY creepy. You must be channeling Jere Burns.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Absolutely loved the bit about the cattle prod! You've just made my daughter's Anson revenge fantasy come to life!
DaisyDay chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter! I looove strong and decisive Sam!
FMSMandi chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Damn. That's was awesome. Nice to see Anson getting what he desearves.
bcmom chapter 12 . 6/9/2012