Reviews for Xander's Green Eyed Obsession
BladeWolf23756 chapter 15 . 4/11
This is good. I'd like to see more. Keep writing
This story is awesome! I hope you update soon. I would love to see Harry put Buffy in her place some more.
PandaRan chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
So it's been a while since I checked on this fic, I guess you haven't been able to write the next chapter yet. That's okay. I haven't posted a new chapter for my own fics in years.
Your profile said encouragement PMs were welcome, I guess reviews are the same?
I love this fic so much I remember it by name despite having been a fanfiction reader for over a decade, which means I have read probably hundreds, perhaps over a thousand fics. I love your writing style and the way you've portrayed all the characters and their interactions. I really hope you will be able to write more for this fic because your Xander and Harry are adorable and endearing, and these last chapters seemed like they were finally heading into the plot. Good luck!
randomplotbunny chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
This is brilliant! But will there ever be more?
Amarante96 chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
I really love this story sooo much! But just 1 thing... where did you even get the idea that drinking snake's blood is common in Singapore of all places... especially that ritual you described cause as a native Singaporean, born and raised, I can assure you that I have never in my life seen or heard of such a practice in my country. And if I'm not wrong, it could very well be illegal as well... I do know that other Asian countries have such a practice but I really think SG doesnt...
Ariesp19 chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Ohhhhhh not a good place to end
Brokenwingedcat chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Please Update!
Jealous Jack chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
NOOOOOOO, don't stop now, I need more cute Xander x Harry love!
Jealous Jack chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
I'm loving this relationship, they are just so cute!
reader1writer1 chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
I'm really enjoying this. thank you for sharing :)
ob1292 chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
An interesting story I am disappointed that you are no longer updating it. Good Job
Shire Fey chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
lets meet Teddy!
rell chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
will there be any more?
Kunohichi8 chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
More Pleeeaaassseee!
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
great chapter
does Harry still have magic in this?
i thought i caught hints?
is he MOD?