Reviews for Unexpected Friends
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Heart...breaking...tears...falling. It's just so beautiful! :'0
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next!
leafysummers chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Ohhh! This is so sad! :( But I'm glad she's willing to do this for him. :) Can't wait for your next update! And congrats on all the reviews! You deserve them. ;)
Crystal Wing on Fragile String chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Oh. My. Gandhi. So many feels right now! I started to cry ok? I hate it but I love it at the same time. I hate it because well-written sad stuff makes me cry and red eyes are not the best thing to have on your first day of summer school with a bunch of strangers in the morning. I love this story and this chapter especially though, because it is so well written that it can make me happy or sad or to the point of crying. You're doing a fantastic job and I hope you update soon.
Strike OOO chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
So great! Update as soon as possible! This was so wonderful and I hope this is your 150-th review! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
awww this is so romantic
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Oh my goodness! I-I- wow. The last two chapters. Wow. I can't wait to see how this plays out! This is awesome!
Uh-vatar Korra chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
I love this story please keep going.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Omg please update soon! Oh this story is just making me tear up and sob cause i love it so much! Jinoochy FOREVER!
Nyx Calliope chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Awwww more. I'm so scared for Skoochy. Can't wait for the next update.
Strike OOO chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
This is such a great story! I can't wait for you next update. Please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
"I'm sparing you in the name of our past friendship" I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Okay, so I'm going to do a big review when I'm done reading the whole thing, but I just wanted to say that I think you captured Tenzin's personality very, VERY well in this chapter. I'm impressed. c:
LovinMeSomeGlee chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
this is really good! please update soon!
Darkis0777 chapter 20 . 6/27/2012

Please Update soon. I love this story!
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »