Reviews for Unexpected Friends
MeLoDyAnGeL chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
NOOOO... UPDATE!

GO TEAM IKKI AND SKOOCHY
Margo chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
MORE! MORE! MORE! That's all I can ask for.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Ah, wow-the suspense! I love that Ikki is so very cool and devious! ;P What a fiery airbender! Maybe I should say "sassy" to avoid bad puns, though... ;P This is getting pretty exciting! As usual, can't wait for the next one! That's the sign of a good story! ;) C'mon now, Skoochy...I'm rooting for you!
Koxi chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Ikki to the rescue yay! I'm glad you updated :)
nacho5 chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
MOAR.
leafysummers chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Nice! I'm so, so, so, so, SO GLAD that Skoochy wasn't a part of all that! And I love how you're involving Ikki in so much! I loved it! :)
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
Loved it as always! Please keep going!
Margo chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
OH MY DEAR GOD! I NEED MORE! THIS IS BECOMING SO INTENSE! AHH I LOVE IT! And your writing style is phenomenal! :)
Kid Eternity chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
There were a few things I found wrong with this Chapter, and it was the part where Jinora was huffing out, "If… you… don't… want… me… why… are… you… here?", not to mention it was; like you said, short. However, it wasn't at all exciting. Update soon.
riverrapids61 chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
Ugh. I wasn't going to join because I don't think I could really write anything, but I caved and joined just so I could comment on what has become one of my favorite korra fanfics. Update soon please!
Koxi chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
Loved it! :)
nacho5 chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
MOAR.
leafysummers chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
There's no better word for people like her: what a BITCH! Hang in there Jinora! Don't buy into any of her crap!

Nice job in this scene! You really set up the characters well!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
QQ; Noooo...!

This is always the tough part for me in stories...but I'm still really enjoying it! ;P Hang in there, Jinora! And keep up the good work, C.T. Moon!
Galen chapter 15 . 5/29/2012